Save Public Access Rally Edmonton - Saturday March 25 - Edmonton Legislature Grounds

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
SAVE PUBLIC ACCESS FOR ALL ALBERTANS
SATURDAY MARCH 25TH 12:00PM—2:00PM
Edmonton Legislature Grounds — 10800 - 97 AVE, Edmonton

We need you all to come to this, I would like to see at least 1500 people in attendance. Ive included a PDF copy you can download and print off. Post it on your facebook, post it at work, tell all your friends. Now If you plan on going sledding because the conditions are so good, you can go the week before or the week after. Without your support we wont have sledding areas, quadding areas, random camping areas, hunting and fishing areas. The NDP government is working hard to close this all down and this starts at castle down south and works its way up to the top of Alberta. The snowmobile clubs in BC are dealing with this as well. This is all related to the YtoY initiative

EDM_RALLY_V2.JPG

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SAVE PUBLIC ACCESS FOR ALL ALBERTANS
SATURDAY MARCH 25TH 12:00PM—2:00PM
Edmonton Legislature Grounds — 10800 - 97 Ave, Edmonton

We need you all to come to this, I would like to see at least 1500 people in attendance. Ive included a PDF copy you can download and print off. Post it on your facebook, post it at work, tell all your friends. Now If you plan on going sledding because the conditions are so good, you can go the week before or the week after. Without your support we wont have sledding areas, quadding areas, random camping areas, hunting and fishing areas. The NDP government is working hard to close this all down and this starts at castle down south and works its way up to the top of Alberta. The snowmobile clubs in BC are dealing with this as well. This is all related to the YtoY initiative.

WELL DONE RON!!!!!!!!
See you there.
Hopefully the Calgary crew returns the favor and heads north on the 25th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Count me in as I'll share with all via Web forums.

Hope its a better turn out than Calgary as folks tried their best to attend.

Voice is heard in volume of many people that it takes to be heard.

I'll keep all up dated on how many I share with too see how it plays out.

Pal Don aka Lem Lamb.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put up 2 posts on different out door recreation forums that embarked in gasoline adventures,camping and relaxing in the back woods.

Please please spread the word even if one can not attend them selves.

Voice is in numbers, and numbers is what's needed more than ever.

I hope some BC and SK folks join in too as we would appreciate their support too.

This is a Canada thing,,, or lets say an Americas looking at it in the larger picture.

Don at sharing this idea with family, friends and co-workers all day every day.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been listening to Ryan Jespersen 630 Ched show today, and I'll bee darned if I didn't hear a good advertisement from AOHVA "ALBERTA OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE ASSOCIATION." In support of asking Rachel Notley and her government too help us all get this out door activities right.

Good on them / us for speaking up, and for those that are planning on attending the Edmonton Rally of support. Even those that can't attend as many of us will be there for you.

We might not know this yet, but if this momentum keeps going, we will soon find out that it's a "ALL" users groups idea from this day on.

Hunters, fishing, horse folks, mountain biking, OHV, sled, hikers, campers, out fitters, trappers, ranches and others beyond that.

I can only ask that we consider this idea of all when we're doing our thing. It will build bridges and hopefully common groups forward.

Perhaps it was in the writing that this would happen as it now allows us a chance too be part of a solution to improve what we have in years too come.

Pretty thrilled too see so much support from the AO Alberta Outdoors folks, motorcycle crews, and general public.
Very positive chat and mind set as we continue to voice our thoughts of what we'd like to see.

Don.

PS: Much thanks too the S&M mediator and mod folks for taking this too task,,, dam lucky this Forum was up and running or we'd be in a pickle for sure.

S&M is the best tool too date, no denying that my friends

Top Bottom