Sask to Edm/Revy

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what happened to the S&M express or courier thread.

Looking at potentially buying a sled. It’s in Regina. Owner can’t bring to AB till next week but potentially heading to Revy Wed or Thurs.

Wondering if anyone is going through and has room. Willing to pay. Please message separate.

On another note looking to buy either a Axys turbo or doo 850 turbo as early as this weekend if anyone in edmonton or area is looking to sell at a fair price. Doo turbo must have the extended warranty to 2023.

Jesus the price of renting is absurd.

Please message if interested.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes rentals have sure jumped in recent years. Had to rent one in Revy when a demo pooed the bed and paid half of what it is right now.

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes rentals have sure jumped in recent years. Had to rent one in Revy when a demo pooed the bed and paid half of what it is right now.
It’s insanity. I was fine to pay extortion to ride a new Polaris chassis and try it out but nobody has any. Even then Stoked MIGHT but want $425 a day plus gst/pst+ insurance + fuel/ oil = $550 a day. This is for N/A sled.

Great Canadian only has there summit edges in. Aka a 2022 SP for $375 a day+++

Place in Beaumont will rent a 2021 turbo doo for $425 a day but he has no insurance option…. And you have to go to Beaumont.

I’ve always rode Polaris so no way I’m paying to ride a N/A doo. At least want to try something new if I get extorted. Turbo or bust.

Ran the numbers with the wife and it now makes more sense to just pay cash. With inflation where it’s at used with a warranty ain’t going down. Next years doo will match Polaris for HP and price- $28k out the door.

Lock in your toys now while you can.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s insanity. I was fine to pay extortion to ride a new Polaris chassis and try it out but nobody has any. Even then Stoked MIGHT but want $425 a day plus gst/pst+ insurance + fuel/ oil = $550 a day. This is for N/A sled.

Place in Beaumont will rent a 2021 turbo doo for $425 a day but he has no insurance option…. And you have to go to Beaumont.

I’ve always rode Polaris so no way I’m paying to ride a N/A doo. At least want to try something new if I get extorted. Turbo or bust.

Ran the numbers with the wife and it now makes more sense to just pay cash. With inflation where it’s at used with a warranty ain’t going down. Next years doo will match Polaris for HP and price- $28k out the door.

I was thinking of renting this season, but 10 days ya that almost 6g. 20 day of riding youre over 10g. Might as well buy something unless you only want to ride 1 or 2 days a season

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is why i bought a second sled instead of only one turbo last fall. It didn't make sense for me to drive 11hrs to revy for a week, have a sled go down and have to rent at $500 a day. It makes payments on a new sled really quick! Now I run a 165" for deep days and a new Lynx 154 for most other days!

Top Bottom