S & mer needs help

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A member on here lost his garage on friday night and all his toys and stuff inside. Now that means his sled which he doesn't think he can replace anymore. So that means he's done sledding unless we help. I think there are over 40000 members on here. If 60% each give .25 cents that adds up to around 6000.00 for a new sled. I hate to see a man or woman suffer not sledding cause of an accident. Lets help get him back on the snow. Not much from each but if all pull together its a lot

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Not to sound like an azz, but why break tradition...

I understand the "family mentality" when it comes to S&M but with the holiday season aproaching and so many people doing their best just to get by and provide a christmas for their children is this really the best use of someones "disposable income" ?

I'm not big on charity period I like the "get off you azz and get to work.... or die" mentality but I do understand that an idividuals situation in life is not always thier own doing and the children are unfortunate victims of loser parents. If the dude was properly insured he should suffer no financial loss, I pay out over $500/month for insurance so that if I fawked up and burned my chit down I'd get new chit.

In the time it took me to type out this garbage b!tch session folks have lost children due to disease, parents to illness and entire lives have been turned upside down for any number of reasons..... makes a dudes garage burning down with his toys inside seem trivial....

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sound like an azz, but why break tradition...

I understand the "family mentality" when it comes to S&M but with the holiday season aproaching and so many people doing their best just to get by and provide a christmas for their children is this really the best use of someones "disposable income" ?

I'm not big on charity period I like the "get off you azz and get to work.... or die" mentality but I do understand that an idividuals situation in life is not always thier own doing and the children are unfortunate victims of loser parents. If the dude was properly insured he should suffer no financial loss, I pay out over $500/month for insurance so that if I fawked up and burned my chit down I'd get new chit.

In the time it took me to type out this garbage b!tch session folks have lost children due to disease, parents to illness and entire lives have been turned upside down for any number of reasons..... makes a dudes garage burning down with his toys inside seem trivial....
Not that I don't agree but I don't think you get new chit. You get replacement value (wholesale) for your old chit. I have been bent over by insurance everytime.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I've met Kev and respect all the work he does for our sport...just my initial reaction, no offence intended

Well Bogger thats your opinion, thats way I said 60%, you have the right to be in the 40%

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is an unfortunate situation but he did admit to making a mistake..... not like it was a flood or natural disaster that put him where he is.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could pitch in 25 cents sure why not. where should I send this quarter?

Top Bottom