RZR S pricing???

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the price of RZR'es drop over the last couple years? I'm scopping out a Rzr S, the used ones seam to be asking more than a new one or very close. What am I missing? I called yesterday a sunset red RZR S-LE is $13500 tax in...no winch or extras. I like the Black Carbon but not sure the xtra $2000 is worth it!

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Did the price of RZR'es drop over the last couple years? I'm scopping out a Rzr S, the used ones seam to be asking more than a new one or very close. What am I missing? I called yesterday a sunset red RZR S-LE is $13500 tax in...no winch or extras. I like the Black Carbon but not sure the xtra $2000 is worth it!

The price droped this year. The "S" model this year does not have the fox piggy back shocks. The new shocks are OK but there not as good as the fox. They also changed the tires to help the price.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Doug at rainy creek power sports in Eckville .best prices by miles......

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price droped this year. The "S" model this year does not have the fox piggy back shocks. The new shocks are OK but there not as good as the fox. They also changed the tires to help the price.

So thats why the Black Carbon is $15ish ? I was told the Fox are great if your jumping etc, but for general out west cruzen not really needed. I will be packing my little 2 year old around so I won't be doing anything hard core. Any input? THX

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Black Carbon S is $18-2000.00 cheaper in the US. Plus I think you lose the warranty. I don't think its worth the trip.IMO

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the RZR S with Fox shocks worth the extra $$$? I keep thinking it might be but I have Zero experience with RZR's.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Black Carbon S is $18-2000.00 cheaper in the US. Plus I think you lose the warranty. I don't think its worth the trip.IMO

if the machine was any good why would you need warranty? just my question to sales guys.

bigjeffh

Reaction score

I bought mine at Elk Island Polaris, $13,000 OTD for a 2011 S

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the machine was any good why would you need warranty? just my question to sales guys.

I agree totaly. When my brother bought his snow check REV 800XP it was close to $3800.00 cheaper in the US at that time. I figured the warranty was worth its weight in GOLD........fawkkkkk me was I wroung, I've taken that thingf to Turples 4 times for warranty items, every time it came back more fawked than when it went in and they would not cover most of the biggest issuies we had. Theres my Turples Rant for the day.
But all that said I dont see the trip worth the cash! Plus I really liked the guy at Eckville Polaris from the limited time I talked to him.

Rockstarz

Reaction score
i would say yes the black carbon is worth it. it has the fox shocks, bighorn tires, aluminum rims. Cause if your were to buy the parts seperate it would cost you more. they are also stopped making the black carbon and orange madness.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say yes the black carbon is worth it. it has the fox shocks, bighorn tires, aluminum rims. Cause if your were to buy the parts seperate it would cost you more. they are also stopped making the black carbon and orange madness.

Are thoses things a guy wants? The Shocks I can see, but tires seam to be changed out anyway, the rims dont matter much to me. But I sure like the way the Carbon and the Maddness look great. But I like the Sunset red too, I think Eckville was $13600 otd for it with no winch etc!

Rockstarz

Reaction score
Are thoses things a guy wants? The Shocks I can see, but tires seam to be changed out anyway, the rims dont matter much to me. But I sure like the way the Carbon and the Maddness look great. But I like the Sunset red too, I think Eckville was $13600 otd for it with no winch etc!

13600 seems like a pretty good price to me. You could always upgrade to better shocks and tires later on as well. Like the fox shocks are nice but there are better for around the same price. And if you like the carbon fiber look you could always get a wrap, thats all they are anyways.

Rockstarz

Reaction score
if you want to learn alot about rzrs and parts for them check out rzrforums.net, so much good info there.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
13600 seems like a pretty good price to me. You could always upgrade to better shocks and tires later on as well. Like the fox shocks are nice but there are better for around the same price. And if you like the carbon fiber look you could always get a wrap, thats all they are anyways.

That's kind of what I was thinking, that way I get to pick my own tires, rims, and or shocks. I get its cheaper But I'm thinking I'd rather do my own stuff later. Like I said before some say the Fox are very nice but not necessary in this country! I think the S is for me as I want to do a 4th seat cage as well.

CTWilly

Reaction score

Just so you know the warranty is for only 6 months. Extended warranty is also void if you change anything from stock ie:bigger tires or snorkel kit. Polaris is getting really sticky and want the dealer to send pics to the factory to confirm that everything is stock. So just make sure you put back to stock before taking it to the dealer for a warranty issue.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my thoughts only,

the upgraded suspension is mainly for high speed riding and a look what i got. tires will be your best investment along with a clutch and snorkel kit. lift kits will also help. saw a relatively stock razr go the same places a modified razr s went this summer, no high speed or jumps just trails, mud and creek xing's. i liked the razr s, but with a few well spent dollars you will have a sxs made for where you want to ride. also saw a rhino go the same places. who'd a thunk it.

Top Bottom