Rzr factory buckets adjustable?

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the factory rzr xp bucket adjustable( in height)? I sit pretty low in there and with doors on it seems hard to see and maneuver around stumps and sharp rocks? I would look at mine but I'm away at work for a couple of weeks. Just was reading somewhere that the seats are adjustable and I never even knew.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't found any adjustment on mine. I know what you mean though. I did like the way you sat up in the Rhino.

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The seats are only adjustable forward or back with 4 screws. You could gain a little height if you added a set of sliders to the seat bases.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you put the sliders in you gain about 1 1/2" to 2" in height. cost around $80 each and about 20 min to install. your dealer should have them.

Last edited:

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k cool, I was just going to add another square tubing on top of the one that is there but if there is sliders I will maybe go with that.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a part # for these sliders or a model they do come on? Just want more info when I go to the dealer & the parts people dont have a clue what I'm asking for.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sliders are a pure polaris accessory. part number 2877390. They are $84.99. The raise seat up some and allow you to slide it forward or backward.

Top Bottom