Rum Runner/Sno Crow Riders Host 3 Movie premierre

Maclintock

Reaction score
That is right Ya'al. On Thursday October 21st, The Rum Runner ( Coleman,AB) and Crow Sno Riders will premierre the 3 movies:

Thunderstruck 9
Slednecks 13
Boondockers 7

YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!

Their will be food and drink specials and prize giveaways.

Their will be no admission charged, but a Donation table at the front will be available to support grooming and the Crow Sno Riders club.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweeeet love the rum runner see ya there by the way slednecks 13 and TS9 are sick

That is right Ya'al. On Thursday October 21st, The Rum Runner ( Coleman,AB) and Crow Sno Riders will premierre the 3 movies:

Thunderstruck 9
Slednecks 13
Boondockers 7

YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!

Their will be food and drink specials and prize giveaways.

Their will be no admission charged, but a Donation table at the front will be available to support grooming and the Crow Sno Riders club.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Maclintock

I was just talking to Curt from Inn on the Border and I have mailed Verlee an eliminator for you guys to use as a door prize at this event or how ever you see fit. Hope this helps! We would love to be there but the 3.5 hr drive on a week night one way.........well you get the picture!

Take care

Jan

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Maclintock

I was just talking to Curt from Inn on the Border and I have mailed Verlee an eliminator for you guys to use as a door prize at this event or how ever you see fit. Hope this helps! We would love to be there but the 3.5 hr drive on a week night one way.........well you get the picture!

Take care

Jan

Get a room.

Maclintock

Reaction score
Hi Maclintock

Take care

Jan

That is great. Tks a lot. I will take some pics as well and forward them to you for sure.
The Blackbird Inn wants to do a movie night as well on November 26 ( Friday)
so maybe you can com to that one.

Maclintock

Reaction score
We have contacted all 3 companies and are just waiting back from Slednecks as Both Boondockers and Thunderstruck have given the OK.

Due to a lot of response to our host the RUM RUNNER we are changing the night to Friday Oct 22nd ( Great for the out of town crowd from Calgary and elsewhere.) Jodie is bringing in a band as well for after the movies, so now the Movies will start at 6:30PM with great prizes and Music to follow.
See ya Their!!!!!!

Top Bottom