Ruby falls

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been in a long while myself, but I never imagined the water level getting all that high. Whats the highest you've seen it?

tjj007

Reaction score
never been there. Been trying to plan a trip for the last 2 years just never works out. Me and a friend were thinking about going tommrrow he was worried about run off.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm sure there are some other guys here who've been who might be able to shed more light on the levels this time of year. Last I went it was late summer and it was not bad at all. Well worth the ride!

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to do an annual trip to Cadomin every thanksgiving long weekend up until last year. Took us 5 years, but we finally made it all the way to the falls.. We'd always get sidetracked while adventuring.

On another note.. that area just isn't the same with the coal mine running again. Back before it opened up, when you could ride on that side of the park, the bowls and jumps were crazy amounts of fun!

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cardinal is usually not too high at this time of year. Mid June can be hairy crossing the cardinal. The upper crossing of the cardinal is easier than at Grave Flats kiosk.

Ruby creek is fine all summer... just have to pick your spot sometimes in mid june.

tjj007

Reaction score
Well guys made the trip yesterday for the first time. It was great. The river was a bit high. I wouldn't suggest any begginers or sport bikes. But if you pick your way no problems. I'am sure it will only get higher though. towards the falls there is still ice on the creek and lots of snow up high. The falls is just rippin makes some awsome pictures.( I'll try to post later) Also made it to ruby lakes still some ice there. If a guy could make it in the next little bit highly highly suggest it. Happy riding.

Top Bottom