RSI/ WPS Vented bag

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a WPS bag at Rec supply in Stoon. $25 so anyone looking for one without the huge shipping from the states they carry them. Hopefully it works good cause its basically has the quality and amount of material of a $3 pencil case. WPS and rec made some cash off this unit.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They work fine, have one under the hood on my Pro. Not sure why the complaining though? What can you buy for $25 these days?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the part number you need to enter into their very odd online ordering form: 45-2566
Description: Vented Storage Bag 10" x 6" x 3"
Price: $24.99

I posted this because you have to enter this information yourself when filling out the form.
Would be nice to have a shipping estimator built in.
Oh well... email it is.

I'll be ordering one from here because ridiculous shipping costs are one of my pet peeves!

Scratch that. No email. Wow!
Will have to phone or ask the question... is anyone driving through Saskatoon and heading into Calgary or Okotoks?

Last edited:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to Mountain Equipment Coop the other day and found this for $7.00...

IMG-20121117-00130_zps7b4b1cfb.jpg

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome highfly!

Here is the bag.....

Sorry $7.50 ;-) They are located in the back pac section..

Nothing cheap about me LOL. It doesn't have the little tabs like the RSI ones have but it does have one loop on the zipper end. All sleds will be different but I used a zip tie and made a loop off of my belt bag to hold it in place. Right where the black arrow is pointing is where it's clips on.

IMG-20121117-00132_zps94736865.jpg

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think its going to defrost your goggles and gloves as much as you want there........

I have an IQ and im putting mine here like in the pic and its right above the motor, instead of using the zip ties im cutting a piece of thin plastic or aluminum the size of the bag and pop riveting it to the intake shelf

Attachments

• is.jpg
    is.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 95

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep a drink bottle in the belt bag and it doesn't freeze so hoping the warm air coming back will be enough. There are no vents on the hood on that side. if not I'll have to find another place.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whys that? They support closing down riding areas???? FACK they have such good ch!t thoe, well only bought one thing from there and guess its my last.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whys that? They support closing down riding areas???? FACK they have such good ch!t thoe, well only bought one thing from there and guess its my last.
It sucks because they are a Canadian company with nice gear at a good price. Such a shame they are leaf licking granola crunchers.

Top Bottom