Rose Creek near Alder flats

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a good pin or google map location for it. I am looking for the exact spot on on google map satellite imagery. I know it is 5-7 km west but I want the exact spot. Also can you stage at the campground for the day kinda thing? Just trying to plan and I haven't been there before. Thanks.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes stage at camp spot on Nirth side of the road

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes'er.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/52.8...-115.1174383,14651m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Was there 2 weeks ago to make sure snow was melting down. Trails were ok, but that's just me since I've been there many at times Wild.

My favorite un-load spot is junction hwy 22/53 gravel pit on West side of hwy 22. Pit 1 is at hwy, pit 2 is nicer since vehicle is out of sight.

From hwy 13/22 junction, it is only 15 minutes further South on the hwy 22 to arrive at hwy 22/53 pits. Tow unit will be clean with no washing since gravel pit has stone base, in the hart land of trails, and a guide to show you around.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/52.9...-114.9901765,29275m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Just saying is all as this could be your next outing. I'll PM you some areas to see.

Pal Don.

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PS: I'll be staging at 22/53 corner so all know.

Had good runs out of there to access the trails/ or road hopping to neat areas.

Pal Lem on Friday night, Saturday, Sunday.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to go around creek now that run-off is under-way to access this cabin.

Can access back tracking to big pipe-line since beaver dam might not support SxS, not saying it can't be crossed. Ha Ha. Looked to narrow any-who.

One can access big pipe line from Rose Creek end as well... It would be classed as the Northern section.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can email you a trail map with staging if you have a garmin gps

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks all. We are staging from there sat at 10 am. My first time there but going with guys that know the area

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rodger that Wild 1 as I'll link up with you and group from South side.

A bit of race track gas time cross county by road will help my piston ring seat. Ha.

Snowing here right now, but forecast looks good for weekend.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a good pin or google map location for it. I am looking for the exact spot on on google map satellite imagery. I know it is 5-7 km west but I want the exact spot. Also can you stage at the campground for the day kinda thing? Just trying to plan and I haven't been there before. Thanks.
Just PIN it ......

DylanPed

Reaction score
Any chance I can also get the trail? I just bought a garmin still learning how to use it and hoping to check the area for the first time soon!

DylanPed

Reaction score
Grinder, I tried to reply to the pm you sent me but having some troubles sending it. Let me know if you didnt get it.

DylanPed

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to check out Rose Creek area. parked at staging and spent the day exploring. Quading is great, lots of mud and cut lines, i loved it. But didn't see a ton of great areas to fit the trailers in. Maybe I was in the wrong area. Found Camp 9, but some of the road is in such rough condition theres no way a fifth wheel would get towed in without a struggle. Maybe Im looking for space to camp in the wrong areas. We were talking about spending May long out there if we can find a spot for a bunch of trailers. Gonna have to do more exploring another weekend out there. Awesome place to put some miles on the machine though!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The few times we have just stayed in the staging area.
Good road and open to camp in.

Top Bottom