Risk racing lock & load

calgaryyz250

Reaction score
Anyone use these in their trailer?

I'm thinking about this vs a boltiton rack. Rack sounds like you'd still need a strap on the rear for rough terrain.

I previously rigged up some turnbuckles to the foot pegs and it holds really well, but not as convenient as I'd hoped.

I've seen motocinchs in action and they were slick, but I don't think they make them anymore.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like to figure out a better way to secure the dirt bikes on my sled deck also.. youd think someone locally could weld something up for us and make a killing

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like to figure out a better way to secure the dirt bikes on my sled deck also.. youd think someone locally could weld something up for us and make a killing

I use a pingle wheel chock on my sled deck with 2 1-1/2 fmf soft tie straps that have carabiners to attach to the deck and I usually attach one more strap to from the outside front strap to the rear hole in my deck bike never moves I don't even worry about it up there

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pingle wheel chock eh, I'll have to google it. Take some pics of your setup !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
I had to swap out one of the lock n loads for the junior one for my sons bike just picked it up do I should have them installed on the deck by next week I will take pics

calgaryyz250

Reaction score
What size bike is your son on? Girlfriend rides a ttr125LE for now. Thought I might need juniors for that one but hadn't measured.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Risk racing lock & load

A kx 85 2014 I have a ttr 230 and technically I should use the junior as well but I want to get bigger bike so I will make mine work for now just need about 1,5" of lift Btw my ttr 230 is for sale

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are they like to remove? I go back and forth between sleds and bikes from April till July

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad there out of stock. If anyone on here has a standard one and a junior in stock pm me!

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Another update Went awsome the bikes and commander on my deck have to load bikes first then commander next is on the truck should be able to take commander dirt bikes and pull the boat bring on summer
c6a6a1e62f1fb1597a6c63d88c5ebf26.jpg

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another update Went awsome the bikes and commander on my deck have to load bikes first then commander next is on the truck should be able to take commander dirt bikes and pull the boat bring on summer //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/04/05b881c5b378c96ad75150d4e77972a1.j[/URL]

Looks like it works pretty slick Trevor....

Top Bottom