Rims and Tires on 700 KVF

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if any one knows if I can fit 14" rims and 30" zilla's on my 2006 Kawasaki Prarie KVF 700? I just want a little more clearance for my axle on the rear end. Any info would be appriciated, thnx.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have any lift kit at all? the front is easy to do dont even need any parts and the rear is just a simple peice to install.....cant say for sure but im thinking 30s might fit if it has a little lift...really hard on axels and steering linkage IMO. i have zillas in 26s on the exact same quad with a 2 inch little lift and it goes really good i think...depends what tires u have on right now but 30s would only give you 2 inch more axel height than what i got, and a lot more hassel IMO... what kind of clutch kit do u have? looking to maybe get one myself..?

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the clutch kit, bought it used with 400km on it a year ago. Buddy said there was one installed but I didn't get the brand. The tires I have now are 27" "littlefoot", or "litefoot" or something like that and they blow!!!

I ended up going with 28" mudbitches on a 12" rim. Those are the biggest I can fit without a lift.

Top Bottom