Riding West of Edmonton this Sunday (HHA) Who's in?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Planning a ride for Sunday...So far we've got about 8-10 machines. I will have some room for staging at my place but I only have so much dirt...If enough people are interested we can plan to meet up at one of the local staging areas....Thoughts???
Those comming to my place meet for 9:30 am (I'll pm Directions) head out around 10....meet at any of the staging areas 10:30-11-ish...ride until 4:30-ish...Haven't been back there in a few weeks but it never dries up so there will be mud and stucks....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm a definate maybe.Probably wont know for sure til the last minute,but I'm not too far away.On a side note;my buddy got pulled over by county cop this afternoon while riding his quad right at Spring Lake.Officer told him his full time job is OHV's.He will be patrolling the area this summer on a quad.Apparently they have also changed some of the regs in Parkland CountyAGAIN.Will check website to see how restricted we are now.:rant:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Sorry BOG,KINDA HIJACKIN.......someone just informed me that this Sunday(the day you wanna go quadding)bears some sort of significance to certain people.:confused:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sorry BOG,KINDA HIJACKIN.......someone just informed me that this Sunday(the day you wanna go quadding)bears some sort of significance to certain people.:confused:

Yah I'm aware...chrizt it's like the world revolves around them Probably won't stop me but I'll confirm tomorow

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yah I'm aware...chrizt it's like the world revolves around them Probably won't stop me but I'll confirm tomorow

I've ben informed that if we go out for an expensive dinner Sat.I can go play in the mud Sunday.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it wont stop us our parents are 5200 km's away so as long as we call them at some point throughout the day we're good. see ya there catmandoo won't be able to make it his quad wont be fixed till at least monday

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
it wont stop us our parents are 5200 km's away so as long as we call them at some point throughout the day we're good. see ya there catmandoo won't be able to make it his quad wont be fixed till at least monday

So he says...he's just scared of being shown up by the moto-4

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i know but i was talking to him today and the part that he needs for his axle needs to be ordered in. but chances are your right hes just scared (honestly i thought he owned 2 quads a kawy and a cat... but what ever)

did you ever get the formans exhaust fixed i was reading through the registrictions and you can get fined 57$ for that

catmandoo is just scared either that or he's wiped by the wife~~thats my offical position

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
A Bump and a post to confirm I'm still in....mallard confirmed, Tyler you in? Got leash for DL?..CMD too chicken chit big scary moto-4, sledder doc? TKO sled-ed? Mike? Welder? Ryser, smurf, sledbunny??????

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
A Bump and a post to confirm I'm still in....mallard confirmed, Tyler you in? Got leash for DL?..CMD too chicken chit big scary moto-4, sledder doc? TKO sled-ed? Mike? Welder? Ryser, smurf, sledbunny??????

I'm in.Just need directions.Pm if you don't wanna put them in here.Just headed out the door to bribe mother into letting me out tomoro....talk later.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chicken.......What????????? Moto 4,is that a trike or a dirt bike.You must have your panties on too tight talkin trash like that.
Talk is cheap,I will ride with you one day,as long as you dont break your moto 4 LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Don't go gettin the kittys claws out.LOL

Ktty aint got no claws.......

moderator1.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm still in yup, quads on the back of the truck right now!

Will see you in the AM!

Top Bottom