riding rocky mtn. house

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be lots of snow for riding west of rocky. any one have info to post. hummingbird should be accessable, elevations 8000' +. scalp creek? ranger creek? boundary should be real good. sugar bowl may be dangerous?

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
heading into ranger today,,,,,,,,, have customers waiting for guiding,, forgot to get hotdogs,,,, maybe grill cheese today, hahahaha. I will let you know,,,,,, was out ditch banging from the shop yesterday, not too bad,,,,, could still use more though,,,,, can always use more!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading into ranger today,,,,,,,,, have customers waiting for guiding,, forgot to get hotdogs,,,, maybe grill cheese today, hahahaha. I will let you know,,,,,, was out ditch banging from the shop yesterday, not too bad,,,,, could still use more though,,,,, can always use more!

that"s what my wife tells her buds eh:beer: definitely much better than 2 weeks ago. hopefully a base was set up. must be the most snow in a few years.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Still some land mines out there,, was +2 in the lower Ranger Meadows,,,, never got into the upper,,, was getting late and no one has been in there,, stuck too much,,,, still need more snow in meadows,(24 inches) trail not too bad (10 inches).

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanxs for the info, yeah should still be a few land mines showing was bare rock 2 weeks ago. looks like more snow coming. did you go up hummingbird at all?

spike7ss

Reaction score
a few land mines? I think there are more than a few, my spine is hurting hahaha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few land mines? I think there are more than a few, my spine is hurting hahaha

was safari dragging you down the trail again, supposed to have a sled i thought.:beer:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates, looking to go for a ride at the end of the month

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will be out by nordegg for work on sunday, should be some snow now but if i get a chance let you know.

sparky 800

Reaction score
was there on sat. no snow rode the rocks basicly to ranger creek, grass is showing up in the meadows more snow right in town.

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey brad whats the trail like for that first few miles once you leave the staging area going to ranger? was that way last year and there was a huge wash out on the main trail. had to winch all the quads up it on the way back to the truck. work is slowing down we should get out for a ride together this year. pm me when you get a chance. will get back to you sooner this time!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the area west of Cut-off Creek? Has anyone been out there? Is there any snow even?

Top Bottom