Riding Revy Solo Dec 15-20

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As work has lined up to be done early this year, I'll be riding Revy area 15-20th. Going solo so looking to join and meet a few new riders.

Respectful intermediate rider, will ride just about anywhere. Don't have my AST yet (still trying to line it up this year), but have read and watched everything there is, keep an eye on the avy reports and conditions, and tend to play it safe. Have all the quality avy gear aside from airbag and know how to use it well.

Anybody around those days shoot me a PM or reply.

Thanks,
Sean

Reaction score
Hey Sean,

I would be down to ride the Saturday the 19th, I'm from Kelowna and can rip up for the day. I would say I'm an intermediate rider as well myself. Don't have my AST1 either but like you it is on the list. All brand new gear this year (shovel, probe, beacon) and would gladly practice with our stuff before we go up. Let me know if that day works for you, and we can go about arranging something.

Cheers
Jordan

Thicketz

Reaction score
Hey man I am riding with a buddy first time out on that Saturday if you can't find anyone you can come out with us pm me if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken.gee

Reaction score
Hey Sean...send me a PM. 2 of us are riding golden Tuesday the 15th, and revy the 16th and 17th. Shoot me a PM if you haven't found anyone yet!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom