Riding in Fairmont

decker1

Reaction score
Hi

We are going to Fairmont around the beginning of February for a family get away. I am wondering what the best area to ride with my wife and kids would be? I am an experienced rider but my wife and kids aren't so I would just be looking for some trail riding. I have tried googling but am not finding much novice rider areas except west of Golden.

Thanks

Crude

Reaction score
Crowsnest is good if they got snow.
Wouldent mind finding good family riding in Fairmont too. Just getting the wife and kids into it too this winter.
Think ive heard Toby Creek across from Panorama ski hill might be good for the Family.

powder dreams

Reaction score
we went to paradise/toby cr the begining of the week and it wasnt to bad. not a very big area at all. pretty much just the one bowl and it was tracked up. but was a good first trip for the wife. it was actually the first time shes ever stepped on a sled but she did great and we'll probably go back. we were the only ones up there so it was nice and quiet so we could go at her pace. could use more snow for sure tho. forester is open now also. might be a bit better depending on what your looking for and isnt much farther really.

Top Bottom