Riding Gear

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have to make a flying trip into Edmonton in the morning to pick up a near full set of riding gear for my son as his whole gear bag was stolen this afternoon :rant: and he has motocross practice tomorrow night.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer for me so I'm not driving all around the city like a headless chicken. He needs boots, chest protector, helmet, neck brace, gloves, goggles, pants and jersey x 2. Thanks in advance.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Argyll Motorsports has a large clothes and accessory department. Its on Argyll and 91 st. And Riverside honda in St.Albert or The Yammi side would be another good stop. I been to all the stores and those three would be my choices.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Give Climbhigher a call they are in Sherwood Park and they have a retail store in Sherwood Park Mall as well that specialize in Motocross gear. phone# is 780 467 0282. They are going to be a supporting vendor soon

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i second the riverside recomendation. they seem to have the most up to date and the most stock of any that i have been too. and they have both sides to check out so you can get different makes etc...

Top Bottom