Ride to Conquer Cancer Charity Golf Tournament

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All....I know the sledding is still good out there, but with spring finally here, I'm sure many are starting to think about a little golf.
In June my wife and I are doing the 200+km Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer - an Alberta Cancer Foundation event. Each participant is required to raise $2500 in order to attend the ride... So on May 27th our Team is hosting a charity golf tournament at D'Arcy Ranch Golf Course in Okotoks, Alberta. The cost is $225 per person - this includes: 18 holes of golf, cart rental, steak and rib dinner, access to practice facilities, swag bag, door prizes and a silent auction. All proceeds from this event will go to the Alberta Cancer Foundation to help aid in Cancer research.
If you or someone you know is interested in attending, please PM me and include your contact info and email address and I will forward you a registration form or you can download a registration form from our site at Golfing To End Cancer - SET to Golf (please note Snow and Mud or HRT Offroad somewhere on the form).
There are also tournament sponsorship opportunities still available...PM for details.

Thanks for your support:beer::beer:

Top Bottom