Ride Feb 2nd-4th Suggestions?

EvilAFI

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm coming up from the Edmonton area on Feb 1st to ride the 2nd-4th.
Any advice on where to go? We wouldnt mind meeting up with some locals or ppl who know the area better too. Last year we went to Renshaw and Lucielle and they were both decent, we were thinking of doing the 1st day at Renshaw and go from there.
How is the snow? Avalanche conditions?
Any advice is appreciated.
Neil

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm coming up from the Edmonton area on Feb 1st to ride the 2nd-4th.
Any advice on where to go? We wouldnt mind meeting up with some locals or ppl who know the area better too. Last year we went to Renshaw and Lucielle and they were both decent, we were thinking of doing the 1st day at Renshaw and go from there.
How is the snow? Avalanche conditions?
Any advice is appreciated.
Neil

Give us a call at Adrenaline we would love to show you around

1 877 569 7236

Shifty

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shifty and or spindrift(glengine on this site) can help you out. I just came back from Valemount and the snow is set up but you can find pow. They didn't get the same snow fall in mcBride that they did in Valemount. I wouldn't say you couldn't find pow in McBride but you will have to know the area, the renshaw is huge and has lots of opportunitys to ride

EvilAFI

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates guys! I will stop by or call you tomorrow Shifty, we will get in late, but maybe plan something together for Tuesday or Wednesday. Let it snow, let it snow....

Top Bottom