Revy Dec 11 to 13th....

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and the boys from Team RedNex's invaded Revy for three days and had a blast...

Thursday...rode Boulder...clear sunny skies..snow was set up but found some goos snow still..

Friday....was soaked in and grey day...bad light..but played in the trees and found some endless pow...and a few creek bottoms...

Sat.... about 2' of fresh,,, still snowing and a little cold,, but a great last day of riding in the pow...

No damaged to the sleds,, still had to watch for bomb holes, stumps and rocks,, but great snow for the first trip of the yr..:d:d

Here are some pics...

Attachments

• chris cam 041.jpg
    chris cam 041.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 62
  • chris cam 042.jpg
    chris cam 042.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 55
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 65

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And Some More Pics...

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 63

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And A Few More...

Attachments

• Bryons Camera 024.jpg
    Bryons Camera 024.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Bryons Camera 020.jpg
    Bryons Camera 020.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Bryons Camera 014.jpg
    Bryons Camera 014.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Bryons Camera 013.jpg
    Bryons Camera 013.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 57

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few More..

Attachments

• Bryons Camera 038.jpg
    Bryons Camera 038.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Bryons Camera 045.jpg
    Bryons Camera 045.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Bryons Camera 047.jpg
    Bryons Camera 047.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Bryons Camera 050.jpg
    Bryons Camera 050.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 53

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome Pics Guys!!!

Did it seem cold out, or not noticeable due to the work load of pounding the POW!!!:d

:beerchug:

DRS

Reaction score
Nice representation of each brand, all but skidoo! Any preference after a weekend like that? Fun times to be had!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome Pics Guys!!!

Did it seem cold out, or not noticeable due to the work load of pounding the POW!!!:d

:beerchug:

Thursday was sweet around 0 allday... Friday was a little cooler, Sat. was around -15, but with the right gear, and working are butts off all day did not even notice it...;)

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice representation of each brand, all but skidoo! Any preference after a weekend like that? Fun times to be had!

The Turbo Dragon ran flawless all three days, only thing is need a better track for that pow... to much trenching with the Polaris 5.1.. track,,, buddies turbo'd Nytro.. well don't need to say much about that, freaking great machine...on trouble there is in the steep and deep and he get's stuck way up there while he is on his own...;)...the new M10... was very impressed with it and the new track is awsome in those conditions... thing makes great power.. and as for the skuds, well at Boulder Cabin on Friday.. looked like a Skud convention,,, must have been 30 of them around the cabin..:eek:

bigskysledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sheldonzacharias.com
GReat pictures guys......we rode Area 51 on Friday last week...very good snow in trees on front side 2-4 ft depending where, got to summit and dropped into the back bowls...up top wind blown....in bowls was good 2-3 ft powder. Boulder on Saturday...lotys of great snow in meadows and bowls...up top was wind blown. Sunday did Wap lake....what a great area and for the most part totally undiscovered. Road 70 km of logging traile in 3 ft of powder taking turns breaking trail...it was a riot. There is about 4 different alpine areas ijn there....we found one last year that was great. We didn't find the one we were looking for...which apparenetly is the closer of the bunch and the steeper deeper one, and Magrath is in the same parking area. All in all a pretty great week end

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...Looks like you enjoyed our snow...with wicked visibility!!!!!

Scotford.... is that the 800 dragon on BOOOOOOOSSSSSST..Est HP?....:cool:
How's do you like it..your first Dragon.. any issues so far..??? ....:blah:
Predicting a Dragon in my future..providing economy don't go for.. :thumbsdownm:
THX Man!!...:d

SWEET!! .......:bowdown:........:Cool9:

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...Looks like you enjoyed our snow...with wicked visibility!!!!!

Scotford.... is that the 800 dragon on BOOOOOOOSSSSSST..Est HP?....:cool:
How's do you like it..your first Dragon.. any issues so far..??? ....:blah:
Predicting a Dragon in my future..providing economy don't go for.. :thumbsdownm:
THX Man!!...:d

Ya thursday was the best day ApexMtn...:d,,,for clear skies...:cool: But Saturday was 3' fresh over the hoods all day....:d

No that's the 700...07 Dragon on Boost.....Rode Polaris for the last 8yrs... The Dragon i love...great handling,,,easy to boondock,,,I rode it stock..well pipe and V-Force reeds... put on 1500miles first yr,,, and never did a thing to it but pull rope,add oil and gas and go....last yr I ran the race gas BD Turbo and had issue's,,,fuel contoller,, and finally the oil pump failed...:( took out motor,,, but this yr have the BD Pump Gas Turbo ( Just converted the race to pump).. and for the first time it ran flawless for three days... just like stock would but pushing 209HP at 8lbs boost on pump gas,,, but I mixed in some C11 too make sure,,, you never know what you get at the pumps now adays...:eek:...

But Yaw totally happy with the dragon and the IQ chassis...:d

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Scotford.....:d

Totally loved that machine the one chance I got to squeeze the happy flapper!!!.....:cool:

If the 800 holds out strong this season...might be the way to go!!

Gonna miss my turn key operation....:(....got 4500km on my apex now!!! Still on the original, out of the crate, belt..:cool:...eat your heart out Doo riders!!! (JOKES)

Maybe convert to a Trail / Lake Racer Machine for wife..(HAAAA)...hope she likes BOOOOSSST !!....;)

:cool::beer::beer::cool:
CHEERS!!!!!

HINES

Reaction score
Scotford i see you changed out front shocks and rear susp. to fox you like them better than the walker evans setup thats what my 07 came with. I really like the turbo thing hope it works well for you.Later.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotford i see you changed out front shocks and rear susp. to fox you like them better than the walker evans setup thats what my 07 came with. I really like the turbo thing hope it works well for you.Later.

Ya removed the front sway bar, and put on Fox Floats,,,, what a difference...thing is so easy to boondock now..:d...the rear skid is an EZ-Ryder...with fox's as well,,,, on the rough trail in and out handles the woops like they were not there..:d... So ya the Fox Floats in my opinion out performs the Walkers hands down...

HINES

Reaction score
I have a HOLZ suspension under a homebuilt thinking about switching them out,the holz is a great ride,then go from their on the front end maybe.Later,

Top Bottom