Revelstoke Snowmobile Club and Yamaha Celebrate 40 Years

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club and Yamaha Canada will be celebrating their 40th anniversaries together here in Revelstoke in 2008.The date is Sat. Mar.15/08 on Boulder Mtn. On the hill we have plans for a Bar-b-q, show and shine and guided tours. Sat. evening there will be a catered dinner, old sled display, meet and greet, a sledding presentation of the heavy iron and the way the boys snowmobiled here in the big mtns. and door prizes. The BCSF will be holding their spring meeting and elections here on the 14th and we are inviting all snowmobile clubs and snowmobilers to join us and celebrate.
This is all in the planning process, we are open for your ideas, we will be looking for door prizes and sponsors for trophies and help!!!!!!
Everyone is welcome and hope to see you there.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club and Yamaha Canada will be celebrating their 40th anniversaries together here in Revelstoke in 2008.The date is Sat. Mar.15/08 on Boulder Mtn. On the hill we have plans for a Bar-b-q, show and shine and guided tours. Sat. evening there will be a catered dinner, old sled display, meet and greet, a sledding presentation of the heavy iron and the way the boys snowmobiled here in the big mtns. and door prizes. The BCSF will be holding their spring meeting and elections here on the 14th and we are inviting all snowmobile clubs and snowmobilers to join us and celebrate.
This is all in the planning process, we are open for your ideas, we will be looking for door prizes and sponsors for trophies and help!!!!!!
Everyone is welcome and hope to see you there.

Hey Kathy, this sounds like fun, maybe well have to come to this. So any new closures this year or is it all good for now. And how much snow is they yet???

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We are all waiting patiently to find out if SARCO (species at risk) is going to close any additional areas for Mtn. Caribou habitat and I`m sure it`s the same for all areas in the province that are blessed with the creatures.;)
You can see snow on all the mtns. from town, I have heard some people have been up Sale last weekend. I`m gonna wait, I wreck my sled enough when there is tons of snow.
I`ll keep you guys up to date on what is happening here for sure.
Make your plans and reservations now if your interested in comming up that weekend, it`s gonna be fun. :D

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are all waiting patiently to find out if SARCO (species at risk) is going to close any additional areas for Mtn. Caribou habitat and I`m sure it`s the same for all areas in the province that are blessed with the creatures.;)
You can see snow on all the mtns. from town, I have heard some people have been up Sale last weekend. I`m gonna wait, I wreck my sled enough when there is tons of snow.
I`ll keep you guys up to date on what is happening here for sure.
Make your plans and reservations now if your interested in comming up that weekend, it`s gonna be fun. :D

For sure. thanks for the update and im sure ill see you out there again this year might have to go out for a:beerchug: on night for all of your hard work for us out of towners.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Tkts. for the dinner/dance will be available next wk. Emo`s will be our caterer and the Revelstoke Lions Club will be running a cash bar. The cost is $30 per person. You can send cheque or money order to Revelstoke Snowmobile Club P.O. Box 1849 Revelstoke, B.C. V0E 2S0
Keystone Kenny is running the show and shine if you would like to sponsor a trophy or donate a prize contact Kenny or Bud at 250-837-9505.
You will register at 10 a.m. and judging will be at 11 a.m.
Moldy Oldies -stock and modified
1990 to present Polaris, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo and Yamaha classes. Stock/modified stock/full modified. Bring your show sleds and we want to see your special paint too. We are expecting some of the oval ice racers and their sleds to show up to :D People`s Choice trophy will be awarded at dinner.
Yamaha will be sponsoring the bar-b-q and donating door prizes for the dinner. (Thanks Yamaha).
RSC 40th Anniversary T-shirts are now available at Rough Country, Comfort Inn and the Sled Shed. Toques and ball caps will be available soon.
Hope to see you there. Info and updates will be posted on the sled revy site message board.

Kathy

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Dinner/Dance tkts. are now available in Revy at Rough Country, Comfort Inn, Sled Shed and Keystone Machine. Thanks to these business`s for their continued support.:D

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Anyone going to show up? Too late to send tkts. out in the mail. P.M. me and I will hold them for you at the door.
All the trophies have been sponsored (thanks to all the local business`s that continue to support snowmobiling in the Revy area :D) they have also donated a lot of great door prizes.
Free registration at 10 a.m. judging @ 11. The moldy oldy class will now be held at the rec. centre, too hard to get all the old girls up the hill.
We have confirmation from 16 of the past 22 presidents.
Did I mention drinks will be $3 :D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Would love to have attended but I'm booked into McBride that weekend.
Anyone going to show up? Too late to send tkts. out in the mail. P.M. me and I will hold them for you at the door.
All the trophies have been sponsored (thanks to all the local business`s that continue to support snowmobiling in the Revy area :D) they have also donated a lot of great door prizes.
Free registration at 10 a.m. judging @ 11. The moldy oldy class will now be held at the rec. centre, too hard to get all the old girls up the hill.
We have confirmation from 16 of the past 22 presidents.
Did I mention drinks will be $3 :D

Top Bottom