Renshaw trail.....

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if someone can give me a heads up on the conditions of the trail up to Renshaw after this weekend?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
groomed fri and sat nites. boys said it was good last nite coming down. don't drive up the trail with your truck and snow is a bit sketchy for the first 4-5 km. put your scratcher's down and should be good. will be painting the cabin tues. if all goes well so no access. will confirm Monday after talking to the paint crew.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to hear about the cabin being repainted. To you that think it's cool to write all over the walls, STAY OUT!!! :nono::realmad:

I took a few photos yesterday of some names written on the walls.

Can I post them?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
post away because if they wrote them on a public wall I'm sure they wanted all of us to know they had been there, I as well read alot of them and sorry to say I know a number of those names. Shame on you, you should know better because I'm sure if I came to your house and wrote on your walls you would be pissed and I would not be invited back.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trail is in good shape and still being groomed. first 4 km a bit light on snow and just the first half km has some gravel showing.

Top Bottom