Renagade Flats

bigdaddy

Reaction score
Having great time with new renegade.Had one problem with front tires though.Seems that tires were going flat frequently.Took to dealership they checked it, resealed but to no avail.Did some investigating myself and found that the areas i pin pointed were air was leaking is where overspray from black paint ran on inside of rim where tire beads.
Wire brushed areas seems to have cured problem.Anyone one else had leak problems ? I suggest checking this as a possible cause
Let the mud Fly:drink4:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have the tire shop, not the dealer, coat all my beads with liquid rubber sealer before installing the tire on the rim. Now the only problem I have is hitting sharp rocks and stumps, that seems to make them go flat real fast :eek: I have heard that 27" xtr tires are bad for bead leaks.

Last edited:

bigdaddy

Reaction score
Thanks for your input.I had not heard about the xtr"s giving problems.Will give them a pounding this long weekend and see if abuse have them leak again.I have considered going to another tire but i purchased then at such a ROYAL deal !

Fear nothing but the mud drying up !:drink4:

bigdaddy

Reaction score
After weekend of riding tires seem to be fine sumx54.maybe just a fluke but will keep my eye on them.Wish i could find fender flares for this unit !!:doh:

Keep on Muddin !

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
After weekend of riding tires seem to be fine sumx54.maybe just a fluke but will keep my eye on them.Wish i could find fender flares for this unit !!:doh:

Keep on Muddin !

Didn't RKNIGHT do a thread on fender flares on his gade?

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Yes you must find them. Not quite the protection of the Outlander but close. Get the one's that have the splash guards inside the front wheels and you will be happy (and clean) mudder. Sawa Renegade come back to camp at Swan Hills this weekend, no flares, couldn't even tell what color it was. Mine was about 20 heavier but I was clean.

bigdaddy

Reaction score
Have not seen thread on fender flares.Can you direct me to past thread ? As for carrying weight good point.
My bigger concern is my wife catching me putting those muddy overalls in laundry !!!:nono:
Don"t get me wrong i like the mud and its fun to wash of with a couple of:beerchug:

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kevin at Rapid Revolutions here in Edmonton sells them. But since you aren't from near here, your best bet would be to find a dealer that sells the Kimpex line of products, as it's my understanding the fender flares are sold through them now. Hope that helps.

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
I knew the question would come up again. I should be reprimanded for not remembering the name of the shop but it's north of 118 ave around 149 street. Sort of. Come on Ron, somebody help me out here.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as I said above, kevin at Rapid Revolutions (14935 112 Avenue Edmonton) sells them. :p

bigdaddy

Reaction score
Ok great thanks guys found them ! Actually easier to look @ Rapid Revolutions website to find them then Kimpex catalouge.
Overdenfers ?? would have never found that in a search !
Now that i have all the atv stuff done time to think about the sled stuff.
Thanks again:bow:

bigdaddy

Reaction score
rknight111 are these fender flares from Rapid Revolutions ? looks great on your unit.Kinda finishes off the look !:beer:

bigdaddy

Reaction score
I have now purchased the fender flares for my renegade.Wow what a difference.Adds a finished look to the unit.Thanks for all your help fellow mudders !!:drink4:

Top Bottom