registration problem

jimdandy

Reaction score
Myself and a few other guys and there kids want to go biking in fluz areas around calgary (mclean or ghost) but as a sask resident SGI does not register dirt bikes or ATV's. You can put insurance on them but no registration. What can a guy do ? Can you have alberta registration and live in sask? If anyone has run into this and has some idea what to do please let me know. Thanks.:nono:

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a 100% sure but i think its dependant on what your province of residence is, but id check with sustainable resources in that area they enforce the regisration and insurance on the trails most of time its more about insurance and spark arrestors.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Proof of insurance from SGI and your Sask drivers licence (or other proof you life in sask) is all you need.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about this too because we've been into Alberta and got tickets even though the quads were insured and everything? $280 a bike

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Myself and a few other guys and there kids want to go biking in fluz areas around calgary (mclean or ghost) but as a sask resident SGI does not register dirt bikes or ATV's. You can put insurance on them but no registration. What can a guy do ? Can you have alberta registration and live in sask? If anyone has run into this and has some idea what to do please let me know. Thanks.:nono:

I would PM "woodies", if anyone know's he would be the one.

Top Bottom