Registering sled

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need to register and insure my sled. Still kinda new to this whole icbc thing. Register I guess at any insurance broker? What about third party liability and fire/theft insurance? I have a very good driving record. Do some places offer better/cheaper rates?
Also, I need a statutory declaration signed by a commisioner of oaths. Can I get it done at BC Service?
Thanks

wadefi

Reaction score
Or go to general discussion thread and scroll down - there is a thread on insurance & registration. It may help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need to register and insure my sled. Still kinda new to this whole icbc thing. Register I guess at any insurance broker? What about third party liability and fire/theft insurance? I have a very good driving record. Do some places offer better/cheaper rates?
Also, I need a statutory declaration signed by a commisioner of oaths. Can I get it done at BC Service?
Thanks

For what its worth and not advertising for anyone, I've done all my stuff through Capri Insurance, to get BCSF Membership, Club Memberships, and whatever insurance you need, all in one spot, and on line. Yes, the BC Access Centre will do the Commissioner stuff for you and is cheaper than anywhere else, was just in the other day and it was $16.00.....

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For what its worth and not advertising for anyone, I've done all my stuff through Capri Insurance, to get BCSF Membership, Club Memberships, and whatever insurance you need, all in one spot, and on line. Yes, the BC Access Centre will do the Commissioner stuff for you and is cheaper than anywhere else, was just in the other day and it was $16.00.....

Thank you Sherm, I will look this up online.

Top Bottom