Red hot

ghglenn

Reaction score
All the adjustments are made by the performance of the engine. If it runs well when you ride it, it is fine. If it is popping when you get of the gas or bogging when the throttle is stabbed or pinned on the top end (while riding, not sitting) then you need to adjust things. I would not touch it, just ride the piss out of it. Make sure it has fresh premium gas in it, clean oil in the motor, clean air filter and have fun.

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i kno this is a dumb question but im new to quads and its a little different on a sled, but whats the proper way to check the oil on these things

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i kno this is a dumb question but im new to quads and its a little different on a sled, but whats the proper way to check the oil on these things

take it for a 5 min ride, stop and let it sit for 2 min. than check the dip stick under the rad (big oil resivour)

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to everyone for the help with the heat problem but we traced the wire from the fan and fold back by where it all goes into the battery there were wires wore right through from rubbing so we redid the wires and the fan starts now when it gets hot, now to try and figure out why i cant start it without some perswasion from ezestart, new battery and brushes on the start, still no help

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone kno anyone around the regina area that i could get to help me with this i dont really wanna pay 100 bucks an hour for the dealer to look at it

Top Bottom