recomendations for replacing flooring in toyhauler

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have an open concept toyhauler which currently has the factory linoleum in it however it now (8 yrs old) has a couple small tears , a couple small holes and is peeling up around the edges in spots.
what have others seen / used in a project like this? I have seen pics of peel and stick tiles however my concern is moisture getting in between the seams over time...
I am thinking of probably just going back to linoleum but am just curios of other ideas / opinions..

Thanks

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stick on tiles will let go and slide around.

A thick commercial linoleum maybe a better option.

We used to have a open concept toyhauler.

I purchased a carpet I rolled up to the side. Then once camping rolled out the carpet for the floor

vegamark

Reaction score
If it was mine, I'd put down a commercial rubber floor, comes in tiles and rolls, when put down with epoxy it would be water proof,

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use a good quality thick linoleum product , cut to fit and glue down . It's easy and the new type are very good !

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stick on tiles will let go and slide around.

A thick commercial linoleum maybe a better option.

We used to have a open concept toyhauler.

I purchased a carpet I rolled up to the side. Then once camping rolled out the carpet for the floor

My stick on tiles work great in my Toyhauler, none have come off and they're the stick on/off ones.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys going to go with linoleum again it looks like not so concerned about the tiles letting go as i am about moisture getting between them

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 years ago I replaced the lino in my 5th wheel with the vinyl plank flooring. It was an Allure product that is about 3/16" thick and each plank is sealed together.

Top Bottom