Ram 4th gen Bumper

unimog

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wondering what you guys run for a front bumper. My current stock bumper lacks the slots for fog lights. Any recommendations for aftermarket bumpers?
Failing that do you know of anyone with a stock bumper with fog light slots that they have replaced with an aftermarket bumper.

I really like the Backwoods winch bumper but they are in Arkansas but would cost a lot of dough to ship.
http://backwoodsbumpers.com/

Cheers.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mounted four lights on top of the bumper. Also seen lots of guys mount the in the opening for the trans cooler in the center between the two hooks. Better the the shitty factory lights

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet there's enough space between the rad and grill for lights.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wondering what you guys run for a front bumper. My current stock bumper lacks the slots for fog lights. Any recommendations for aftermarket bumpers?
Failing that do you know of anyone with a stock bumper with fog light slots that they have replaced with an aftermarket bumper.

I really like the Backwoods winch bumper but they are in Arkansas but would cost a lot of dough to ship.
Backwood Bumpers Homepage

Cheers.

I just put a bulletproof bumper on my dodge. Like it. Mounted a 20 in led in middle. Nice and bright.

nd4spd

Reaction score
Hey All,

Backwood Bumpers Homepage

Cheers.

They have pretty good prices on thier bumpers and look like they build a good solid unit

unimog

Reaction score
I'd rather not block the tranny cooler because that hole is there probably for a reason, ideally id like to keep it stock with the fog lamps upgraded or through a winch bumper on it.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We run a cross iron from jb's in Calgary. Has fog light holes, and a winch mount.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Cheers.

There's a guy just outside of Rimbey...Bandit Bar. He's a bit of a tool, but his bumpers are fantastic.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking bumpers other than the gaudy Iron Cross laser cut into the front

Yeah it is horrible looking, but it was cheap... I am thinking of tacking a piece of plate behind it painted black, at least that way it won't stand out so much.

Top Bottom