Quirks

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bed sheets have to be washed every week two weeks and pillows on bed go flat hate it and hate not being able to wash car

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Counters, cupboards, dressers etc have to be spotless.

Can't stand anything on them! Crumbs, knicknacks, clothes....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha wow.. I wish I had the same motivation some of you ladies have to keep on top of my cleaning duties.. I must admit I am not a clean freak what so ever.. house is usually a sty because every time I "plan" to clean for a day..something better comes up like a snowboard, dirt bike or camping trip of some kind..or a party with friends, etc. Then, when I finally do get around to cleaning my sty of a house..within a few days its back to the way it was! Pretty anal about keeping the bike clean so the truck is lucky enough to get a bath when the bike does.. in the winter..?? Well..its not so lucky. My poor truck has had one bath this winter so far.. and since it got twice as dirty the next day after its bath..it probably won't get another one until all the friggin snow melts FOR GOOD! :)

Aside from that though, i'm pretty strict about the bike as far as maintenance, etc.. I can't say I have many funny, feminine or household type quirks.. EXCEPT..that I hate when my man leaves stuff lying around the house for me to pick up.. to spite him I usually just leave it there until he gets pizzed off and complains that I don't clean enough HAHA...

Anyways if i think of more I will post em..

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
X2, it's impossible to enjoy a good bowel evacuation when you're staring at a roll of TP that's put in wrong.

X3 As a manager of 2 hotels this is the biggest NO NO ever :nono: I've made housekeepers go back and change it... :realmad:

Outside of work I can't stand someone who uses my toothpaste and pushes it from the middle. Must push from the end people!!! :rant:

Ok now that I have that out all is good lol

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, the toothpaste one is good.. mine though is when my man doesn't put the cap back on EVER.. SO the quirk? I absolutely can only buy toothpaste that has the attached snap on caps.. never ever will I buy another twist off/on.. he just doesn't get it.

I think some of these fall under "pet peeves" also.. don't we have a thread for this already? Hmm..

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Haha, the toothpaste one is good.. mine though is when my man doesn't put the cap back on EVER.. SO the quirk? I absolutely can only buy toothpaste that has the attached snap on caps.. never ever will I buy another twist off/on.. he just doesn't get it.

I think some of these fall under "pet peeves" also.. don't we have a thread for this already? Hmm..

Pretty harsh punishment for leaving the cap off the toothpaste... especially after shaving his nads....

Your just mean.......

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TP Rolls off the top.....A MUST

Cars and Trucks are to be kept clean...even through this blasted weather...but I must say we have our own wash bay on the farm, so it's easier, used to drive me crazy when I couldnt wash the truck....

Came across a great t-shirt, remember getting sent home from school (yes it was a long time ago)for wearing a t-shirt that read " SH*T happens" well the country version is finaly out....

" Manure Happens"

I think it would be hillarious using it....

When the boss gives you Sh*t ...."Okay I'm not going to take any more manure from you."

When they close the teller just as it's your turn...."Oh for Manures sake"...

When you stick your finger somewhere it shoud't be..... "Manure"

LOL I was thinking about like a light socket ....:eek:

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Towels and blankets, when folded and put away, must have the thick folded edges showing. NO stray flat little corners poking out and looking messy.

Vacuuming is always started in the furthest corner of the room so there are no footprints.

:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Towels and blankets, when folded and put away, must have the thick folded edges showing. NO stray flat little corners poking out and looking messy.

Vacuuming is always started in the furthest corner of the room so there are no footprints.

:d

And you live with Darcy?????????????

Top Bottom