Quickest way to Enderby/ BC

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Abit of a copy to another thread but i'm looking for the quickest way to take the family on vacation to Enderby area in B.C. next week. In the past i go through Cochrane, Golden, Sicamous then Enderby. This year i was going to try Rocky Mt house, Nordegg, Golden etc. but i just got off the phone with the bro in law and he said that there is major construction still on this highway with long delays. Can someone confirm this? He also tried to tell me that it's waaaay quick to go Hinton, Jasper, Valemount, Salmon Arm. ASny truth to this.

Ric, i know you head to Mabel lake, which way do you travel??

Hey Lexi, if i take the Blue River way can i camp over night in your parking lot:d:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
abit of a copy to another thread but i'm looking for the quickest way to take the family on vacation to enderby area in b.c. Next week. In the past i go through cochrane, golden, sicamous then enderby. This year i was going to try rocky mt house, nordegg, golden etc. But i just got off the phone with the bro in law and he said that there is major construction still on this highway with long delays. Can someone confirm this? He also tried to tell me that it's waaaay quick to go hinton, jasper, valemount, salmon arm. Asny truth to this.

Ric, i know you head to mabel lake, which way do you travel??

Hey lexi, if i take the blue river way can i camp over night in your parking lot:d:d

hey buddy...... We go through rocky.... Yu can fly down the hiway past rocky to the sask crossing, then you get the great glaciers and views till lake louise.... Have done it to shuswap falls in 8.5 hours(shhh, don't tell anyone). Gonna try the back way in this year through three valley gap, and see how bad that road is. When ya heading showtime??

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric, we leave next Friday, July.4th for 2 weeks. I saw that 3 valley gap road on google maps but i don't want to pull the Malibu or trailer for 3 hours down some goat triail. Are you going to be there?

Buck50, the resort we're staying at has an air strip right on it many people that live there own their own airplanes. Check it out. Mabel lake resort & airpark. Mabel Lake Resort and Airpark, Camping and RV Park Enderby, British Columbia, Canada

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric, we leave next Friday, July.4th for 2 weeks. I saw that 3 valley gap road on google maps but i don't want to pull the Malibu or trailer for 3 hours down some goat triail. Are you going to be there?

Buck50, the resort we're staying at has an air strip right on it many people that live there own their own airplanes. Check it out. Mabel lake resort & airpark. Mabel Lake Resort and Airpark, Camping and RV Park Enderby, British Columbia, Canada
i've stayed at a HUGE log house there before!!!! right beside the runway. couple of buddies flew in and just taxied the plane to the cabin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've stayed at a HUGE log house there before!!!! right beside the runway. couple of buddies flew in and just taxied the plane to the cabin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in fact, it was the number 5 cabin on their website under pricate cabins for rent!!!!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My buddies(3 of them) all have their own lots on the golf course will all be out there.... My wife is taking her sister out there in the convertible mustang next wednesday for a week, and they'll be in the shuswap falls rv resort staying with their mother. Think we'll be heading out there in july/august some time, but time is precious this year.........:(:(:(:(

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies(3 of them) all have their own lots on the golf course will all be out there.... My wife is taking her sister out there in the convertible mustang next wednesday for a week, and they'll be in the shuswap falls rv resort staying with their mother. Think we'll be heading out there in july/august some time, but time is precious this year.........:(:(:(:(
the log house we stayed in is basically kitty corner to the golf course, right along the runway!!!!! sweet place too!!!!!!!!!!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Abit of a copy to another thread but i'm looking for the quickest way to take the family on vacation to Enderby area in B.C. next week. In the past i go through Cochrane, Golden, Sicamous then Enderby. This year i was going to try Rocky Mt house, Nordegg, Golden etc. but i just got off the phone with the bro in law and he said that there is major construction still on this highway with long delays. Can someone confirm this? He also tried to tell me that it's waaaay quick to go Hinton, Jasper, Valemount, Salmon Arm. ASny truth to this.

Hey Lexi, if i take the Blue River way can i camp over night in your parking lot:d:d
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:if your leaving anytime after about 4 days ago the word Quick just disappeared till oct or late night driving, wifes out on golden hill and traffics doubled and getting really stupid so don't stop thinking or start your vacations until your actually there :d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:if your leaving anytime after about 4 days ago the word quick just disappeared till oct or late night driving, wifes out on golden hill and traffics doubled and getting really stupid so don't stop thinking or start your vacations until your actually there :d

unfortunately might be quicker on the yellowhead:(:(

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the log house we stayed in is basically kitty corner to the golf course, right along the runway!!!!! Sweet place too!!!!!!!!!!

i know the one... Nice place! Our buddies all back onto the 6th t-box and fairway(i think its the 6th hole), and we've golfed there quite a few times.... Great clubhouse and awesome food specials there too!!!!!

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i havent been through golden - revy since mid-april but the construction was starting to pick up for the twinning in the area. not sure what the wait-time is these dayz

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i left sicamous this morning. No real construction delays. Maybe lost 10 minutes to construction delays. We went rocky this time. Takes the same amount of time versus cochrane from my house (gibbons). From Spruce Grove go rocky. Jasper will be minimun 2 hrs. longer.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the log house we stayed in is basically kitty corner to the golf course, right along the runway!!!!! sweet place too!!!!!!!!!!

I also know the one your speaking of....nice shack, we thought of renting this then having our friends pulling RV's camp on the drive way and help cover costs. Last year i rented the victorian house in the resort just up from the water.

Sorry Ric, so you will be there or not!!! i'm alittle slow.

Sounds like i should go through Rocky, i'll call AMA and see what traffic conditions are like. Cheers, can't wait:d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i also know the one your speaking of....nice shack, we thought of renting this then having our friends pulling rv's camp on the drive way and help cover costs. Last year i rented the victorian house in the resort just up from the water.

Sorry ric, so you will be there or not!!! I'm alittle slow.

Sounds like i should go through rocky, i'll call ama and see what traffic conditions are like. Cheers, can't wait:d

hi, nope, i won't be there, just the wife and her sister....... Watch for the black mustang convertible ripping up and down the mabel lake road........

Top Bottom