Quick Clickers

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting a set, does anyone know where I can buy a set online in Canada?

Does anyone out there use them and have any feedback? Seems like a sound idea to me.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting a set, does anyone know where I can buy a set online in Canada?

Does anyone out there use them and have any feedback? Seems like a sound idea to me.

Quick Clickers are great, turns a 10min job into about 30sec one. Not to mention you don't have to worry about backing the nut off to far and losing it in the snow. (why do they make those clicker bolts so short) With the speed and ease of adjustment you won't be tempted to say that the rpms are close enough anymore!! Not sure where to get them online, maybe Royal or recreational supplies ??

Dynamo^Joe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mots Machining

My opinion has the best quick clicker nut replacement.
The replacement nut looks like a little round knob with 3 indentations making it super easy to push and turn. Most friendly one I've seen yet.

If you want the longest clicker "brp named (calibration screw)" then order part number 417223197 = 2010 xp summit calibration screw.
The previous part #'s was 417222955 for the earlier xp's.
I bet someone in brp has been paying attention to the clicker length and has made the little length change to accommodate the aftermarket.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mots Machining

My opinion has the best quick clicker nut replacement.
The replacement nut looks like a little round knob with 3 indentations making it super easy to push and turn. Most friendly one I've seen yet.

joe maybe you can explain he effects of selecting the wrong clicker. ie the ones that replace the actualy lobe. i have heard issues with these

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to put clickers on my sleds as well. I was under the impression a clicker was a clicker. Is there a lot of different kinds. I have 06 Summits. Thanks

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was also looking on other threads and guys are saying to turn them clockwise. Is that turning the T handle hex wrench clockwise or the head of the bolt clockwisehttps://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they work great, and i have them hanging on the wall just south of calgary. call 403-938-0930.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was wondering about if the belt breaks and would it break them off?

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
martin has a ch!t load of quick clickers so does mountain magic... I just bought a set for my 1000. the bolts seem alittle short but there is a set screw hollowed out in the middle to prevent your nut from falling off plus thread lock also... anyways price tag is 50 bones... which once again reminds me im in the wrong business...

well worth it specially when you wanna get some horsepower to the snow...

T

Dynamo^Joe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must watch what type of quick clickers you buy - commentary

you can get the latest clicker bolts from 2010 model as they are longer.
My fave are the mots quick clickers..

mots_quik_clickr.jpg

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Martins today and said I heard the price was 50.They replied sorry the cost is 66.Where did you get them for 50.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Martins today and said I heard the price was 50.They replied sorry the cost is 66.Where did you get them for 50.

Phone this number and leave a message he will get back to you 780-405-3458 address is 3900-101 street in Edm. I got a set on Friday.

Top Bottom