question.....maybe maxwell has an answer! lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a triple in a ZX (custom engine plate) I'm sure they are different but how close is a twin ZX engine plate and a S engine plate? Might be trading the triple for a ZX and trying to figure out what my best plan is for the engine plate? any one have any info on this.......Maxwell????

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok131313 your first mistake in asking your question is that you are refering to Maxwell.

When your asking a question as technical as this you MUST refer to him as GODWELL and he will answer you.

I have a triple in a ZX (custom engine plate) I'm sure they are different but how close is a twin ZX engine plate and a S engine plate? Might be trading the triple for a ZX and trying to figure out what my best plan is for the engine plate? any one have any info on this.......Maxwell????

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Ok131313 your first mistake in asking your question is that you are refering to Maxwell.

When your asking a question as technical as this you MUST refer to him as GODWELL and he will answer you.

Or "douche canoe" he likes being called that. Maxwell's opinions are like arse holes,....everybody has one,......and most of the time they stink

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure about the s-chassis. but i have a zx engine plate if you want it. not 100% sure what your trying to do. the s chassis engine plate wont fit the zx chassis if thats what you mean.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has spoken.

not sure about the s-chassis. but i have a zx engine plate if you want it. not 100% sure what your trying to do. the s chassis engine plate wont fit the zx chassis if thats what you mean.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a douche canoe answer.....:d
Captain gonch is sure to be displeased.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
feel free to use this anytime you have a maxwell question. improves response time by a healthy margin.

maxwellspotlight.jpg

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your just not asking about the correct brand is all ;)
Not at all,.....when maxwell(douche canoe) isnt brand bashing and acually being help to people who have genuine questions I think its great(although its rare)

Top Bottom