Quadding in SASK

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from quadding in a area about 1 hr north of LLoydminister. There were 32 of from all parts of AB and Sask We usually stay in the over flow so we can unload and ride from camp. We were not even there for a hour when the dnr boys showed up and gave us some grief. They are inforcing a new law no one can unload in the overflow and this year they are inforcing it you can haul them in but you have to haul them out. Some of the people staying with the group had the very outside camping spot so we parked all the quads out by the trail in the bush and nothing was said My daughter is the computor expert shes coming over this even and help me putsome pics of our ride on the site

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that`s crazy... Were you on the Alta. side or the Sask. Side? We ride Candle Lake (Sask) all the time with no problems. We`ll drive right into town grab a burger and fuel and drive right by the RC`s or DNR with no problem. As long as you have a helmet on and not driving like a azz they pretty much leave you alone.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I maybe put this in the wrong spot whoops We were on the sask side we sleded at Candle last winter no problems on our sleds

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
The snowdon poker rally and the candle poker rally are getting bad for rcmp checking for insurance. I went to the shipman rally and there was no problem

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snowdon poker rally and the candle poker rally are getting bad for rcmp checking for insurance. I went to the shipman rally and there was no problem

I know the Candle Lake rally is bad for RC`s now mostly because of the volume of sleds and all the booze. Too many of the locals have voiced concerns and the RC`s had no choice but to do something. In addition, being that there is so many groomed trails in that area they like to check for trail permits....

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Sweet ridin up there... went to the Bronson spring rally and stayed at Little fishin Sept long. Think just gonna camp at Bronson next yr and avoid all the grief

We have a cabin at Loon and ride the old railroad line to some good fishin lakes. Where does the line lead to?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the line goes from the blinky tower on the highway south of loon lake. over to the south end of murphy and fowler. from there it caries on toward ministikwan lake, then turns south on the east side of little fishing lake. it goes all the way to st. walburg.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way we go is from little fishing lk e past the gravel pit follow the trail it takes you to baldy hill e some more to the old line than n to a cut line back s and u come out on the n side of the lake nice trail it would be pretty wet in the spring

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
are you going there to weld???? i am from there and also had alot of wicked times in delburne. as for quading not really. there is a annual poker rally that kyle puts on at the route 66. the better riding is closer to p.a between holbien and P.A

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey do you guys know of any good quading up by Blain lake or P.A
By far the best area to ride is around candle lake ( 40min. from PA) The trail system is second to none for the area. It has everthing from rock crawling to huge mud bogging to high speed trail riding. We desided to get a cabin up there last year mainly because of the great quaddind and sledding. PM me if your interested and I could send you maps of the area.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Candel Lk had great trails for sledding had a bit of trouble finding fuel or something to eat if we came back to late We have booked cabins at little bear resort this year no problem with fuel and eats

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Candel Lk had great trails for sledding had a bit of trouble finding fuel or something to eat if we came back to late We have booked cabins at little bear resort this year no problem with fuel and eats
The fuel thing does tend to be a problem if you dont pack extra in. But, if you end up on the west side of the lake there`s always the Ships lantern for eats and :beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom