Push Turbo

MSmith

Reaction score
Anybody running the new push turbo system on there new pro-climb? I've been looking tr it and I'm very intrigued. Looking for any input on the whole system. Are they really pulling the horse power they claim out of PG? Seems pretty high for PG to me but if its true I'm sold!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read through their right up, their using a similar method that Subaru uses on the WRX to minimize turbo lag, should be able to go WOT to off and back on with no noticeable dumping of back pressure They're using the cooling effect of injecting the fuel into the turbo vs running an intercooler. Again similar to methanol and water injection systems. Custom built ECM that's pretty cool....all sounds good....would luv to see one run, there is a you tube vid 2012 push tial kit. But I didn't think the vid was very good at showing off the system....

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but i herd that there is lots of guys that have paid for their kits and sstill havent recieved them yet, becareful.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but i herd that there is lots of guys that have paid for their kits and sstill havent recieved them yet, becareful.

Same with boondocker. My friend paid for his turbo in November and still hasn't seen it. They keep telling him 2 weeks every 2 weeks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same with boondocker. My friend paid for his turbo in November and still hasn't seen it. They keep telling him 2 weeks every 2 weeks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that it is abnormal for boondocker. I've dealt with the for several years now and have never had an issue.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you ever fix the tunnel on yours yet bgraff? Lol
now why do you have to say that?! lol nope i havnt. got CR racing making me a back half but i got bigger problems, along the lines of needing a cylinder, piston and head....my fault, NOT the turbo manufactures!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now why do you have to say that?! lol nope i havnt. got CR racing making me a back half but i got bigger problems, along the lines of needing a cylinder, piston and head....my fault, NOT the turbo manufactures!
Oh no way... That sucks man.... I may be able to do something for ya there... Pm me and we can talk. May know where to get some. And if not, and you can't find any, I could put some use to that turbo kit for ya lol ;)

Top Bottom