Proclimb 800 lost 300 rpm

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here's what happening. We were in revy a while back and it ran great the first day then we left the sleds outside overnight and it rained on them. For the next two days The sled would only pull 7800-7900 rpm and is smoking a lot now. Then on the last day it died and was running on one cylinder and flashing ecu 12 which is ignition coil fail. I took it to the dealer and they said my spark plug caps were loose. Wow that's what a arctic cat mechanic narrowed the problem too... Really? So I just went for a ride a couple days ago and it's running the same as before.

Throttle cable is good. Weights are free. New plugs.

Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!

Last edited:

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with mine beginning of the year (threw code 12), and they said my recoil rope was too close to the spark plug wires and was confusing my engine lol. They re-routed the rope and I guess it's no longer confused haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with mine beginning of the year (threw code 12), and they said my recoil rope was too close to the spark plug wires and was confusing my engine lol. They re-routed the rope and I guess it's no longer confused haha

whaaat LOL

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was pretty dumbfounded when they gave me such a ridiculous reason. They did fix the problem though and it still runs lol.

Top Bottom