Pro climb with 2.0 Hijacker

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a new hijacker that I just picked up today and will be installing it in my 1100t. in the next week or so. The question I have for anyone out there is,...................Is there anything else that I should be getting right away? I know lots of guys have put them in and done R&D, and found out what works and what doesnt . Im planning on heading up to the mountains in a few weeks and would like to have everything in place and working good if anyone could help me out with whats been a good set up? charge tubes,clutch weights etc that work good or differnt helix. I appreciate any info, but what I would like to hear what guys have that "works", and what they have set up etc, not just hear say...........thanks

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The instal itself is super simple.....just follow the directions lol. I have the EZjacker and a D&D clutch kit. I ran it last weekend at 200hp with the D&D weights (95g I think) and white spring and it was too much. Ran it with the weights empty (90g I think) with white spring and it was still too heavy. Then tried stock weights with the white spring and it was pulling full rpm at 200hp. Keep in mind this is all stock exhaust and intake. I've been thinking about changing the intake and have a can coming for it.....hopefully that will help. To get the full potential out of the box you need a clutch kit and can. The problem with these is that the turbo is so small IMO.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stock muffler will not support more than 190 hp, it is just to restricted. We have upgraded charges tubes(aluminum) and mbrp cans ready to go for these sleds and those to items alone make a world of difference.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Captain Undies

Reaction score
The stock muffler will not support more than 190 hp, it is just to restricted. We have upgraded charges tubes(aluminum) and mbrp cans ready to go for these sleds and those to items alone make a world of difference.DeanoMAD MOTORSPORTS
Do I need to add any fuel to the maps on the boondocker or do all I need to play with is the boost

Captain Undies

Reaction score
The stock muffler will not support more than 190 hp, it is just to restricted. We have upgraded charges tubes(aluminum) and mbrp cans ready to go for these sleds and those to items alone make a world of difference.DeanoMAD MOTORSPORTS
Do I need to add any fuel to the maps on the boondocker or do all I need to play with is the boost

Top Bottom