Price check on an 03 summit 800 please

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THeres not a lot for sale right now so i dont have a the best idea of what things are going for. I thought i would post on here to see what the experts can tell me.

2003 Ski-Doo Summit Highmark 800H.O. 151"x2" track. Black with yellow accessories kit, Rumble Pack Trail Can, 3" handle bar riser, hand and thumb warmers, always stored inside, low kms, great running machine.

Has 3400 kms. no cracks or dents anywhere. Engine is original other than the 2004 rings update? that the original owner had put in shortly after they bought it. I do not know anything about the ring differences so if someone could chime in here that would be great. This guy is the second owner.

Lowest i could get him is 5400. The sleds in saskatchewan which is a pain but i have some friends i need to visit there anyway so its a good excuse.

thoughts on the price?

what about out of province inspection?

quirks with the 03's?

Thanks

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Lococoin, is this the Rev chassis?
2003 Ski-Doo Summit Highmark 800H.O. 151"x2" track. Black with yellow accessories kit, Rumble Pack Trail Can, 3" handle bar riser, hand and thumb warmers, always stored inside, low kms, great running machine.

Lowest i could get him is 5400. The sleds in saskatchewan which is a pain but i have some friends i need to visit there anyway so its a good excuse.

Thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Out Of Province Isn't Required For Snowmobiles, As Of Yet..... Hey, Bugs... This Is A Zx If It's An '03 Highmark With A 151"..... The Revs Started In '04 With A 144" Like Mikes(orange Only). Other Size Tracks And Models Came Available In '05....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You could be right, however they sold the first Revs as 2003 & 1/2 but I think they only came with a 144".

This Is A Zx If It's An '03 Highmark With A 151"..... The Revs Started In '04 With A 144" Like Mikes(orange Only). Other Size Tracks And Models Came Available In '05....

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my '03 Escape, mint, SLP twins, SLP everything else, VForce 3's, new cover, with about 1500 miles on it, about 3 weeks ago for $5000.00. I'd think you should be able to get him down some yet.:dunno:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya its the zx chassis.

so the general consensus is that the price is a bit high? He said he wouldnt go lower than that as thats what his friend would give him for trade in. I guess ill keep looking.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would agre, that seems a bit steep.
Look around a bit more, there are still lows of those ZX chassis out there and they are a great sled.

i do prefer the rev chassis but im just considering my options. I found an 06 summit 800 adrenaline 151" with 900 miles for 9000 obo. I was thinking of offering that guy 8000 and see what he says. other than that its slim pickings.Man i wish there was more out there for price comparisons.

Would i be better to wait until it gets closer to the start of the season?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You Will Be Better Off Closer To The Season, Simply Because All The Snowchecked Sleds Have Owners That Usually Already Have Sleds And Will Have To Part With Them Soon To Pick Up Their New Snowchecked Sleds....keep An Eye In The Bargain Finder And Recreational Rv Trader And I Saw On E-bay Its Starting To Really Pick-up Too................ Keep Us In Touch On Which Way You Go

Top Bottom