PreDaToRs BeWare !! ArcTic - CaT is BackK ! FacTorY piLoT #524 CaLvin ( The PreDaToR

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there is a small feeling that Keith is the best in the biz, but there are a few other fast guys that can still beat him if they have a good run, saw it happen a couple times this year! But Keith is very talented and driven to be the best and that’s why he is the best! He’s a great guy and is a true example to how we all can be around the circuit! Keith is a great ambassador for the sport and he is bridging the gap for us younger hardcore pilots coming up
verY weLL said arcTic - caT FactorY piloT caLvin ( PreDaToR#524 ) iRMaN .. Good to hear that everyone see s each other as familY and resPecT is there within the sledding communiTY

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no that doesnt really help, but thanks though...lol Whats the top prize at Jackson hole? Ill wait for the Racer guy to respond.

Thanks

I’ll let Calvin answer that but one thing I do know is for a winning racer you get bonuses from your sponsors based on your finishes not just the prize money from the event. For example, if A racer runs fox aftermarket shocks snd gets a first place he would get a cash bonus. In the mod classes it can add up to a couple thousand bucks for-sure. All that information is usually on the manufacturers websites . Same with the manufacturers, for example, a first place finish on a skidoo gets you a cash bonus etc.

PreDaToR524c

Reaction score
How much prize money is involved? If you win or place well? Is it a viable career like a Pro MX racer, or is it more just for fun?
There are only a few people on the circuit who have done well enough to make a career out of it, but mostly it is just for fun, all of the brands pay pretty good contingency money but don’t always supply you with free parts and everything to keep your sled in tip top shape for every weekend

PreDaToR524c

Reaction score
I’ll let Calvin answer that but one thing I do know is for a winning racer you get bonuses from your sponsors based on your finishes not just the prize money from the event. For example, if A racer runs fox aftermarket shocks snd gets a first place he would get a cash bonus. In the mod classes it can add up to a couple thousand bucks for-sure. All that information is usually on the manufacturers websites . Same with the manufacturers, for example, a first place finish on a skidoo gets you a cash bonus etc.
yes thats absolutely correct maxwell, certain brands will give you a small extra purse if you win at Jackson on there product, I can’t speak as to if that goes to all of the races on the circuit but I am pretty sure that’s how it works at Jackson! If you win there are lots of little perks you get as you can imagine! But we will get there and be on top of the box soon

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vieWs 2662
FacTorY PiLoT CaLvin ( PreDaToR#524c ) iRMeN wiLL Take 1 more QuesTioN and then we wiLL wrap up this form of a podCasT unTiL the FaLL .. For mYself o Zone daVe and Pro RiDER CaLvin iRMeN#524 we would like to saY THaNK -You... Too ALL for Tuning iNN .. iTs much appreciated and been a GReaT exPerience and a speciaL shouT - ouT to RKNiGHT111 from snoW and MuD for maKing this a realiTy.. PreDaToRs BeWare arcTic - CaT is BacK !!... MeoW !!.. CaLvin iRMeN congratulations on your up coming wedding all the besT to u your famiLY and your BRiDE... besT regards O - ZoNE GuY#411 .. and to all sTaY - SaFE .. HoTsauce !! beeP !! BeepP !! KooLBeaNs !! BiG CHeeRs !! RKNiGHT111 u haVe the final QuesTioN .. no worries

Last edited:
Top Bottom