Power commander issue

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently put the stage 2 slp kit on my 2010 m8, and with the pcv hooked up it will not start, if i unplug the pcv it starts 2 pulls like it has since it come out of a crate. I have tried screwing around with the fuel at 250-1250 which should be start up and it doesnt help when it sits outside and gets cold. It just will not start when its cold out till you unplug the box. any help would be greatly appreciated as im reve bound on tuesday

clay923

Reaction score
i plugged a pcv into my pro and i bent one of the plug in prongs and it ran like crap till i figured it out, so check plugs.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a PC3 on my quad - I've read online that a LOT of times people don't have it grounded properly.
Cough Cough... never happened to me. lol

ajb1205

Reaction score
I had the exact same issue when I installed the PCV in my Assault...ended up being a bad ground location. Double check and make sure its directly grounded to the chassis.

dane709

Reaction score
Have u found the problem with your sled Honda450??? I'm having the exact same problems with my 900 big bore ! It worked for a year and all of a sudden when plugged in the the power commander it won't work. Starts and shuts right down ! I tried anything , new ground spot and even a new power commander and still no luck :-( any help would be great:)

Top Bottom