polishing

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soooo my posts about polishing/polishing info and what-not have been pulled. im confused because i had said i wanted an ad but didnt know how to get all the technical stuff done figuring someone would contact me about that. i said i want a one year ad and only have a bussiness card so i need help on the ad. so im puttin it out on the chat area because i want to advertise and be able to post shiny pictures, have people chat about it, refer work to me, answer questions if asked, and be able to assist and everything in between !!

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
soooo my posts about polishing/polishing info and what-not have been pulled. im confused because i had said i wanted an ad but didnt know how to get all the technical stuff done figuring someone would contact me about that. i said i want a one year ad and only have a bussiness card so i need help on the ad. so im puttin it out on the chat area because i want to advertise and be able to post shiny pictures, have people chat about it, refer work to me, answer questions if asked, and be able to assist and everything in between !!

COME ON MODS... This guy has done everything possible to play by the rules! What is the deal here? I think an explanation is in order... unless his money is no good here... god knows his polishing rocks!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my tunnel that Boydo polished. Very happy with the work and the time frame that it was done in.

Attachments

• DSC00003[1].jpg
    DSC00003[1].jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 133

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Boydo if you notice your profile na,e is in purple and it says supporting vendor so you are set up. Maybe your old posts were deleted but since yiou have been set up you have no worries.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Boydo if you notice your profile na,e is in purple and it says supporting vendor so you are set up. Maybe your old posts were deleted but since yiou have been set up you have no worries.

Cool... looks like they are helping him out... what would help even more is if they put the other posts up so the rest of us can see what some professionally polished sleds look like!

BTW... Killer sled snowseeker! I would kill the decals tho... make it look even more sleek! Nice job!

Top Bottom