Polaris Ultimate front bumper

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone install one of these? How do they look? can a skid plate still be used?

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We have installed them here at the shop, yes you can run a skid plate with the bumper, not a problem. Depending which color you choose to go with; they come in black, aluminum or white; they're all very slick looking and they seem to be the hot seller this year offering more protection to the nose and heat exchanger on the pro's, retail at $199.99

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a few threads and pics on here or Snowest on the same subject, but I'll have pics this weekend as I installed it with the Polaris skid plate as well.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last polaris oem bumper I installed was a piece of crap I went to pull on it and snapped tithe pipe... Not even at a weld just busted the aluminum... This year trying out the skinz hopefully made with better product

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the skinz bumpers, but i think their built to strong. when i hit something i want my bumper to soak the impact and fail, not my frame and any of the more expensive cast alum pieces. JMO

mt.aero

Reaction score
Agreed with DaltonW. A front bumper should absorb an impact, not transfer it to the frame. The rear is different. Anyways, I have the ultimate front and rear and really like them both so far. It fits with a skid plate both Polaris and Skinz. Its a tight fit and you'll need longer rivets for the bottom, but its doable. There is a good thread over on hardcoresledder about it. Couple pics...

... and one that shows the new rear

Jingledink

Reaction score
Here is my sled with the ultimate fromt bumper and a black skid plate.
sled.jpg

Top Bottom