polaris 600 triple carb problems and settings

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i was wondering i have a 600 triple sled and pulled the carbs off. reason being is the one closest to the clutches is flooding itself. the spark plug was wet and where you put the plug in was all wet from gas and all that. i was wondering should i tear them apart and clean them or go ahead and rebuild them while i have them apart.also i was wondering on the settings could someone tell me from the screws being all the way in how many turns to come out with them. would all three be the same for adjustment or different . thanks for the input any questions please ask.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well normaly on the PTO (clutch) side the jet is bigger to cool it down better due to the extra heat the clutch produces, maybe your float is stuck and is letting more gas then spose to be in

Brad62

Reaction score
Probably your needle and seats are worn and leaking past to flood the cylinders. Take the carbs off and give good cleaning. Pay attention to the current settings ( turns ) on the fuel screws and which clyinder the carbs come off of as the mains are probably different for each cylinder. I have seen lots of this trouble and it usually comes down to a good cleaning and new needle and seats. Also make sure you drain the cases good because with leaking seats the cases get filled up and is hard to get out without draining. Hope it works out.

SNORYDER

Reaction score
I have a 99xlt sp 600 triple & I was wondering if anybody knows the proper settings for this sled

Top Bottom