Polaris 570 owners

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am selling the wife's honda 420 to upgrade to a little more powerful and smoother riding quad. After she looked at all the machines available in 2014 the 570 sportsman fit her the best. She is only 5,2 and doesnt like the can am 650 or grizzly due to there size. The 570 is not a super huge chassis and she loves the feel. It still has lots of power also. I'm not a fan of Polaris and due to there higher maintaince requirements but as long as I stay off her quad it will last longer. Does anyone on here have any good of bad things to say about this machine before I buy one?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am selling the wife's honda 420 to upgrade to a little more powerful and smoother riding quad. After she looked at all the machines available in 2014 the 570 sportsman fit her the best. She is only 5,2 and doesnt like the can am 650 or grizzly due to there size. The 570 is not a super huge chassis and she loves the feel. It still has lots of power also. I'm not a fan of Polaris and due to there higher maintaince requirements but as long as I stay off her quad it will last longer. Does anyone on here have any good of bad things to say about this machine before I buy one?

We've got a 2012 550 that's been a fantastic machine! Sara rides it hard and its never left us stranded other than when she snapped the throttle lever off. I would think the 570 should be very similar, you're welcome to have your wife come by and try the 550 too!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one thing I don't like about the 570 is where the battery placement is. As mentioned above the 550xp is a nice machine as its the premium line, also CanAm has their value line coming out this year 400/500 L machines.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A fellow I ride with all the time has a new 570 with eps and what a great machine for the value. He has close to 600 miles on it with zero issues. Very good machine do not hesitate to purchase one. The only upgrades he has done are 26" zillas on Polaris aftermarket rims. Enjoy the riding.

jamoanlee

Reaction score
I rode with 2 of them at onion lake rally older man and his daughter. Both eps with 26" Zillas. Very capable machines followed our can ams everywhere on the hard trails. 900 ish kms no problems just regular maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huntn

Reaction score
I just bought one and it only has 50km on it but i like it.

Top Bottom