Poker Rally

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Viking Elks are holding our first annual poker rally Feb 28/09. Registration is between 10 &12. Entry fee is 25 dollars and includes a bowl of Chilli. Registration is at the Viking Multiplex, (Curling Club and Golf Course). Ride should be between 50 and 60 miles. Will answer any Questions.

m/c 1000

Reaction score
been a long time.havent rode here in a rally for years. 60 miles sounds good longer the better.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been a long time.havent rode here in a rally for years. 60 miles sounds good longer the better.
Thanks for the response. We r going to try and make it as long as we can. We want to hit some of the hills out north and come back in from the north to avoid the golf course. We are going to use a snowmobile shack as half way. Thanks for you interest. Just wondering who this is. I know of a couple M/C 1000. This is my first yr sledding and i run a xfire 6. Im kyle Swinamer. Hope to hear from you and see you at the rally.:d:beer:

m/c 1000

Reaction score
u must be new in town . i never heard of that name. i live 6.5 miles east of u on 619. talked to bucko he said the shack for the rally is 1 mile south of my place.was there on sunday. going up north to iron horse on sat. there is supposed to more than 2 feet up there.told bucko i would help with setup if needed.some of the trail will probably be on my land.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u must be new in town . i never heard of that name. i live 6.5 miles east of u on 619. talked to bucko he said the shack for the rally is 1 mile south of my place.was there on sunday. going up north to iron horse on sat. there is supposed to more than 2 feet up there.told bucko i would help with setup if needed.some of the trail will probably be on my land.

Yeah bucko said that you were duane pewar. Not sure exactly were we are going to go and as of today sunday she is packing hard really quick. We need more snow

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top prize is $650 gift certificate to one ofour 4 local sled shops, Hope everyone will attend.:d:beer:

Last edited:

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just to let everyone know that we are still having this poker rally on saturday. We have got 3-4 inches of new snow and we will be gonig about 60 miles. Top prize is $650 and we will be raffling off a new coat as well as alot of door prizes. Thank you for all of the support this is for our local Elks Group. Meet at the Curling rink/golf course betweeen 10 and 12.:d:beer:

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who helped make our first annual poker rally a sucess. We had 100 riders and the response from most seemed to be positive. We would appreciate any comments so we can improve for next year. Thank you to everyone for coming out.:d:beer:

Top Bottom