place too stay

yugoboss

Reaction score
where is a good place too stay in mcbride i have stayed at beaver creek but they are booked,want too go on mar13 weekend

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
where is a good place too stay in mcbride i have stayed at beaver creek but they are booked,want too go on mar13 weekend

My Brother and I stayed at Mountain Haven B&B about 2 weeks ago. It was great and we will be back. They are set up for sledders with a drying room and a garage to stage your gear. You get a nice breakfest too! Another benefit was we rode Renshaw the last day with the plan to drive home that night and they let us leave our laptops and belongings at their place during the day so it did not have to sit in the cold and potential eyes of thieves while we rode. They also offered for us to take a shower when we returned to pick up our stuff before driving home that night. A++

Mtsledder

Reaction score
I stayed at the Scarecrow back in December and really enjoyed it. The food was awesome!! Home cooked meals are wicked!! We sat out on the deck in the hot tub drinking beers and just talking with the other guests. They were very nice people!! Going to McBride March 20 but they are booked so we have a room at the North Country Lodge.

Top Bottom