Pics of Frisby Nov19

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup trail is ROUGH :bullrider:
But the snow is deeeeep, and deeeeper the further back you got.
Hit a tree, rolled down a hill and got stuck, it was great to out for the 1st time.:d

gonna hurt tomorrow for sure.

How far back did you go Kathy? Were there many tracks? That trip last week was my first to the green tower and loved the area. Sounds better now with more snow, glad you had a good ride.:beer:

Stephy

Reaction score
Hit a tree, rolled down a hill and got stuck, it was great to out for the 1st time.:d

Kath, who did you go with? You crashed? No way :p

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Think we made it back to 19-20 km. Things look so different without tons of snow. Snow was crazy, no tracks back where we were. :d WFO
Steph I was with YO DADDY, you know me well sista. ;)

IMGP0009.jpg

IMGP0011.jpg

T

TracksCanada

Ha aaaaaaaaa.

Open your hood and look way down under your pipe, way in behind, you'll find a tree magnet in there.:rant: They put them in at the factory, you grab ahold of it and pull hard it will come out. ;)Throw it in a garbage can for metal recycling.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gee kathy, since i have never been to one of your s&r meetings, i didn't realize that you did tree slashings to mark the trail in. hehe:beer:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha, oh Kathy!!! I love how there are at least 2 camera's pointed at you when your upside down in that pic...

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Amy they say "If your o.k. hang on while I get a pic." Ron keeps an album for me. I`ll show you someday. :d
Dusty those S&R guys ride with me so they don`t have to go out at night and get me.
I`m trying to convince Curtis to sponsor me. Those are his Mod Skis and I really would like to get a new track this yr. We`ll put Tracks Canada on the belly pan. He`d get a lot of advertising.

Top Bottom