Pics from gncc racing in patton p.a. Usa.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish they had off-road races like that here
ME INCLUDED!!!!

the closest thing we have here is the battenfelder atv rodeo... check it out. its .com. all one word.. and they also are on an open dissussion on facebook..
better vids there and entry info on there web site...

im going.. did it before and it is asesome.. everything is professionally prepeared.... ints in camp creek,, touch north of barrhead.. its a team thing

there are chuck races and pole pull and cross country, yes i said cross country but only like a short course like 2 to 3 miles... you win as a team, not individual..

teams of 4 and you get a steak dinner on sat. night with all the trimmins

100 bucks a head.. camping with power on his land right by the compeietion..

great weekend..check it out...

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
he would probbaly come watch but he not much for competition but ill come probbaly even if he dosent i drive and i got a tent ahah

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go figure he is winning the 50+

they put him on a outlander a couple of yrs ago at mud nationals and won. GNCC is a far cry from mudriding

steveO, do you mean that GNCC is not as gurling as mud racing or the other way around..?? i think GNCC requires way more skill and endurance then mud racing, no? i mean we talked to some guys that race mud at the sponsership level and they all acknnowleldge that GNCC is the most gurling and needs more skill then mud.. i mean its 2 hrs non stop.. natural track with natural mud pits that are way harder to run throw than the man made ones..and you have to consider that they run from the pro's first and then every minute and a half the next group goes and so on.. in rock run they had 140 bikes on the track at the same time... now you have to mannover thru them once you lap them or get lapped..all races are no less than 8 miles and max about 12 miles.

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It must be nice to have money, great pics. Life is to be enjoyed and you look like your enjoying life, cheers. Keep having fun and stay young.

Top Bottom