picked up a new (to me) sled deck...

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
08 marathon 7' deck - short box dodge diesel
Im starting to think im going to need a deck extension, and a polish. i just picked up a set of super clamps at the show and all i need now is snow ;):beer:

also what are your guy's thoughts of tires for my rims ? i had 35x12.5-20 toyo m/ts on it before but they are worn out and im just looking at different tires that are available.

heres the truck with the toyos ;

Next projects:
1) Wire up the leather seats i got out of a 2005 dodge ram. they are in fit Great, Look great :beer: :cool:
2) install ball joints and new tie rod ends :rant:
3) 4 inch lift :d w/ new bilstein shocks
4) convert boring SLT front bumper/grille to sport style
LOL IT NEVER ENDS !

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out goodyear duratrac, i really like them on my half ton. I've also run the toyo open country A/T less aggressive but a very good all around tire.

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMM Those look pretty decent! how loud are they? what kinda milage are you getting outta them so far?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, silver is the best color :d Depending what your looking for in a tire I have been really impressed with nitto mud grapplers, they are loud but a very good tire and aren't overpriced like toyos.

If your looking for a lift, I am selling my 6" off my 04 3500.

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! i like the silver because it hides the dirt so much better than my previous truck (black)

hey can you PM me with how much you want for the lift. and any details you have regarding the lift i might be interested! thanks, A friend of mine is running Grappler and he likes them as well but i think im going to stick to something a lil less agressive. :cool:

Top Bottom