Phone number Neil at Boost-It ?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Unbelieveable! I recently started reading Turbo posts after buying one for my Polaris Pro this winter and wanted to add a Boost-It product. So I found the Boost-It web site and all it has is e-mails. So I guess because of all the "trash-talk" between this company and other companies that also sell Turbo parts for snowmobile there is a lot of "friction" between company owners/employees.

This is really unfortunate, as I usally read a lot of good posts on this site and SnoWest forums! Can anyone PM me with the phone number so I can place an order, or if you are really brave, reply and POST in this THREAD to let me know what the #$%@! is going on?? Tx., a bunch

(I PM'd about six people looking for phone number and the 3 that did reply don't have a phone number for Boost-It)

Also, on the "off-topic", can anyone explain what a "E-Timing Key" is and what it does? Thanks

send a PM to "NM" here on Snowandmud, I'm sure Neil will get back to you as soon as he can!

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E key retards ignition timing to lower thr octane number requirement of the engine, so you dont need race gas or need to reduce boost for pump gas from your tune. Etc.

Top Bottom