Performance Mods to your ATV/UTV

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
What are some of the Performance Modifications you have made to your ATV/UTV that make it more powerfull. Turbo's, nitros, chipped, ect.

All Ive done with mine is added the HMF Pipe and Programmer that seems to have pepped it up a bit.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K&n power kit, velocity CDI and a Neils power pipe. (pipe gave it some good low end grunt, but just a little noisy)

AC4life

Reaction score
Hey mudboy. What do you ride? Just wondering cause i am trying to decide whether to get the velocity ecu or not. I bought a 750 KQ this spring and i've heard that this ecu is supposed to make a night and day difference...

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 07's Brute Force 650I Full Muzzy Exhaust,Dyna chip and moose chip,Dyno jet kit and both snorkeled.Both run awsome.Just need to do a little more jetting on the wifes quad.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
`05 King Quad,Twin Air filter, Modded stock exhaust, Clutch kit. Coop 45 mod1&2,VDI.Waiting for Injector to come this week.
This should put it right up with the V-twins!!

Last edited:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yah......Well I gotta foreman 450 with an staples easy button and a bicycle bell.:eek:

O2Bsane

Reaction score
I modded my ol ladys 650 can-am. Intake modded, Port and polished heads, power commander (tuned by me with LM-1), Piped.
My Can-Am 800 Max XT- Intake Modded, Power Commander (tuned by me with LM-1) Piped.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have an 03 Grizz 660, Fix Power Sport machined clutch sheave for a 660 Rhino, Dalton Clutch kit for 27 - 28 inch tires, Pro Design K&N air filter kit, Dyno-Jet kit, Leo Vince X3 pipe with a Benz Silent Muffler added, Hauck Power Sport CDI, AMR Monster coil, & an E-3 spark plug.

Later ...

Top Bottom