Partylite buy 2 items get a 3rd for FREE From ME!!!!!

Smiley

Reaction score
Hi ~ You know the new 2010 Winter/Spring Catalogue is here & I honestly think it's the best one YET!! And fortunately for you, PL has announced extra offers so this is the month I'm working on points towards bringing my husband with me on our PL Mediterranean Cruise trip this year! That means that I get to offer you this EXTRA special offer below!
==================================================================================
Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know in Canada who loves candles or PartyLite! Orders can be shipped directly to them. (Note: This offer is from me personally, not from PL Canada or other consultants - I'm thrilled to be able to do this for you with my business!) Thank you for your support!
==================================================================================
All orders must be received via phone or email to me by NOON on Sunday, January 31/10 to qualify.

All orders will be submitted by Feb. 1st at the latest and will be delivered to you by Feb. 22nd at the latest (depending on shipping schedules). Visa or MC orders only please, unless you live in the Edmonton area. (Orders WILL go in sooner & be delivered sooner if enough are received early!)

If you would like to view the *NEW* 2010 Winter/Spring Catalogue, please go to:

*of equal or lesser cost)
(For Votives only: Can either choose 1 scent or 2 scents in each dozen!)

Plus: 2 Mini Barrels of your choice (reg $25) 60% off~just $10 with each $50** on an order!
Plus: Scent4U Fan+2 Refills of your choice (must be the same scent~reg. $50) 60% off~just $10 with each $50** on an order!
Plus: 2 Packs Large Tealights of your choice (reg $27) 63% off~just $10 with each $50** on an order!

e.g. Buy 2 holders, 1 for $50 and 1 for $48 and pick any other item in the catalogue up to $48 for FREE!
Doesn't have to be the same item for free!!
e.g. Buy 2 dz. Tealights for $12 each and pick any other item up to $12 free!

New 2010 scents:
Black Raspberry, Tropical Waterfall, Pure Vanilla Creme, Icing On The Cake, Lavender Cake, Apricot Daisy, Ambience, Well Being Balance, Vintage Leather, and returning is Ocean Mist & Honeydew!

Have fun with it!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sherry Waldroff
Partylite Team Leader.

Comming soon new Unit Coffee 'n' Candles, with ME!!!! as your Unit leader!!!!!

Now shop On-Line 24/7

Home:780-922-0430
Cell:780-719-7045
E-mail: sherrylynn@datanet.ab.ca

***NEW: I now do FUNDRAISERS! Ask me how to easily give your group 35% profit!

Join the party~Free Kit offer (incl. $500 in NEW products & candles PLUS over $1,000 in cash available in your test-drive with PL!)

Curious how easy it is to earn income with PartyLite? Click on the link below:

Smiley

Reaction score
Please only e-mail order's to me or by phone, please do not order on-line.
Thanks
Sherry

Top Bottom